Reviews for Lesson of Love
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Its been almost 8 months since you heard from me. First off, I am doing okay, how about you? And what have you been up to since you heard from me? Well anyway, thanks for answering the 5 questions I asked you on this fanfic, Lesson of Love. They sure helped me understand a few of the things that are going on in this fanfic. So now, I have 5 more questions to ask you to answer. This time, I am starting where I left off at, at questions number six. 6. Do any of the girls have any powers of any sorts in this fic? If not, how come? 7. If they do, then which of them do? What kinds? 8. How did they ever get them? And why? 9. When did they get those powers? 10. In fact, why did they get powers anyway? Be sure to answer these questions. And I will be having some more questions to ask you to answer later.
Zyppora chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I really enjoyed reading this. I must say though the pairings aren't exactly original, the situation they find themselves in is. Great idea! You could have spent more time in making Michiru liking the idea of Haruka being a girl though, but it's all good. Keep up the good work!

-Added to Fav Stories List-
Vampire-Calavan chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I liked it and truely enjoyed reading it!