Reviews for First Time
kim chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that had me surprised there for a second.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Alot of the phrasing sounded like an induendo
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Brilliant double play.
sif chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
it's good...when i first read it tho..i thot sakura was having sex..then at the end i found out that she was killing someone. haha.
Candelabra chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
yeah ... i was pretty sure what it was even before i started reading it. _ glad to know i was right!
lexkixass chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Go Sakura!

Admittedly, my brain was in the gutter at the beginning... X3
Le' TEACUP and SCENEx chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i don' get it was she having sex or what
Michi P chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Woah. I read the first couple of paragraphs and I was thinking that it was really wrong...

Then I got to the end and I realized that you probably did that on purpose.

That was very good! I like how you kind of tricked people in the beginning. It was very...um...'cunning' i guess you could say. I liked it a lot!
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
"First Kill"?

P I'm such a perv - at first i thought it was "First Sex"
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Oh lala. I like fics about Sakura killing people. Or growing up. Don't ask me why...it's that dark side of me, I guess, the one that wears the cape and the mask and has a very different personality. *claps* I am really enjoying reading your stuff!

TBF
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Great symbolism, loss of innocence, her first kill.
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Pretty interesting, and accurate. I always have wondered what those kids must feel when they first kill someone, when they first have to see people, and themselves, as objects instead of humans, just to get through what they have to do. Only one thing struck me wrong, and that was the last line: Sakura's not a shinobi, unless she got a gender change. _ I believe the correct term for a female ninja is kunoichi. But, great story!
Ciastor chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Awesome fic! Sakura is my favorite character and it's always great to see justice done for her. And, in this fic's case, surprisingly well! XD

Oh yeah... . and please tell me I wasn't the only one who was thinking kinky-ly... ::nervous laughter::
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wow, double meaning.

Of course, the creepy thing is, it could be both. Though I somehow doubt she can use the first to archive the second, seeing how the opponent is a fellow ninja who knows what she is.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Ah! I love what you did with this! Nice misdirection, and a very good fic.