Reviews for Humanitas ex Machina
midnight1906 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Could you please write a sequel for this? Please?
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
O_O my gut just clenched when I read that last part, though for some reason, I could TOTALLY see this happening! O_o ...poor Kaito-kun.
Dybael chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
It's a Tomato In The Mirror! Dear god, I love me some tropes.

Although, to be honest, I bet if he just said something along the lines of "a mad scientist happened" it would take a lot of the drama out of the Tomato Surprise. Not all of it, obviously, but hey. Mad science happens.
sarloos chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I had goosebumps at the end. this story is begging for a sequel...more than one, unless it's long. Tis such a great idea!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Story rocks. I had a great time reading it. Must read more. *beep boop bop*

I have got to say I did not expect the ending. Great story!
Wolfgirl13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow. This was great. Weird in the way that makes you squirm. It's funny thinking of if this had really happened.
mimi chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
masterpiece...hahaha icka like usual...like it very much first time i read it in your LJ, like it even more when I read again here...
poor kaito didnt realize that he's roboto-san too
wonder what nakamori-keibu gonna react when he find out about this :p
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
You know, it screams for a sequel... *snicker* nice ficcie. I try to imagine their faces.
By the way, your title is correct. (I have to know 'cause I'm studying Latin - )
LR chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow... that was weird...
There are two words for "out of/ out from" in Latin: 'e' and 'ex'. Like 'a' and 'an', one is used with words beginning with consonants, the other vowels. I think 'ex' is used for the latter.
OO chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Woah, totally radical, man. I think this should earn the award for best sci-fi human thingie mawngie... whatever! It's the best! _