Reviews for Memoirs of a Paris
Xyris chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I must say, good job with the writing here. It had a nice structure overall, and the heart shown at the end with Tom and his father was especially moving. The incident which occurred at Cadlik Prime, however, was a bit of a disappointment. It only received token mention and kinda just disappeared before I was halfway through.
Still a pleasure, all the same. Good show from someone who doesn't claim to be a good writer. Some talented writer must have rubbed off on you big time!
Cat C chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Well done story. I really enjoy the relationship of Tom and his father.
starstrucked chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Oh, that was lovely. A very enjoyable read. The characterization and grammar were well on (which tends to be rare around here). Keep up the great work!
starfish chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
*sniff* Wow - this story is just...*sighs* I mean...wow, I'm just speechless! It's wonderful written - it's like Paris! Great Job!
Tharin chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
A good look inside Tom's thoughts and feelings. I'm looking forward to read more stories from you.
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
An insightful look into the life and times of Tom. It's well-written with feeling and avoids the trap of stories that have too much angst-much of its self-inflicted yet quite understandable. The grammar is almost spot on and the spelling is great. I'll be looking forward to more of your work in the future.