Reviews for Wonder What's Next
Liz chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
I like this story a lot. I just felt that what Draco did was practically rape which i feel he shoud have been punished for in some way. Harry's friends should have told him the truth despite Dumbledore's manipulations. This really annoyed me so I felt I had to make this point, that Draco should have been punished for taking advantage of someone without their memories.
ms.mary.mack chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
PLEEEEAAASSEE CONTINUE THIS! PLLLEEEEAAAASSSEE! I LOVE IT!
Kandakicksass chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Are you fucking me? You can't just LEAVE it there! Update, author-san, update!
Ayanna88 chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
I am so glad you updated. I love this fanfic. I hope you will update again soon! I love that you added the choice about the baby. You are right, there aren't a lot of fanfics that have Harry deciding to try and get rid of the baby. Update soon, PLEASE!
Ilamay chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
I love it! I'm pro choice and i like how you did it. Thanks for writing it. :)
Heksie chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
nice twist. can't wait for the next update...
inautumnofjune chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
This was the best chapter! so much drama but gosh it was great! could you pretty pleeease make them longer? we'd all really like that.
lil joker 1989 chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
poor Harry this is just to much for the young boy ... nice chapter though ]
EmmaRandomAs chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
oh harry...
Alt3etf chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
"o dundundunnnn
Pandamelium chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
HELLO AGAIN! I have no clue if I'm the first one to review or not, but THAT CHAPTER WAS AMAZING! I bet you had wicked fun writing it.

Draco actually wants the baby! Next chapter I foresee Draco consoling (sp?) Harry! It's getting better and better! I love this story!

I'm so glad you're continuing this and since I've started now I believe I'll be an official reviewer for this story. Untill the end that is.

Can't wait!
Justlookingforupdates chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
That was awful for Draco. People don't realize how hard it is for the "man" to have no say. I'm pro choice but that doesn't mean the father doesn't hurt. Thanks for addressing that
DesperateLoveKoi chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
OMG I almost screamed and rolled out of my bed! You got my emotions all up and then the sudden feeling of relief when he didn't do it! Gods! I love you, I understand when you say he just accepts it, this is a different and I like it! I hope they keep the baby! I will cry if they don't! . So please update soon! And enjoy your trip!
Alt3etf chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
So harry's pregant o.

Noo poor Draco he's always loved Harry!
lil joker 1989 chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
you know I really hate it when people gossip but considering its Harry Potter I can its understandable...and nice chapter ]