Reviews for Transformers: Spark and Soul
darkangelwp chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
How did Starscream get revived? More impotantly does he get his original body back?

Come on with the update! We're dieing over here!
Lil Angel chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
WOW! Starscream's a Human now! Please Starscream go to your love Alexis she needs U badly! Help her!

Even the autobots needs to help her to!

Unicrons going to get her...Oh boy!

Update Update! Please!
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
What the hell! Son of a slagger! Theres more Unicrons!

Holy sweet baby Jesus! Poor Alexis!

Men oh men what a nightmare! O_O
Ie-maru chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
How did Screamer come back? Was it the amulet or something else?
e-surfer chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
I like the way this is going, please update soon
spaz o tron 3000 chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Ah, come on! Where's the rest of it? There's got to be more!
dude of the wind chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
oh man you've got me hooked. You've got to keep writing! I've gotten sucked in and there's no way for me to not stop reading this so just keep writing! alrighty?
reader chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
hey man this is an interesting story i'm greatly sadened that it died before it was complete althought it would be foolish to hope so, i would like to think that you will finish this transformer story or at least make a new reloaded version well heres hoping.
A.P.P chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
I like the way this is going, please update soon _
DayDreamer9 chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Looks cool. I hope Starscream and Alexis hook back up.
Veleum chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Wow! And I finally see this updated! Hehe, I was beginning to worry you would never dontinue it you know :P

Anyways, great chap! I liek this new approach to Starscream's 'revival', so to speek, apart from the other fics out there. Good stuff!

Tally ho!

ST
Thomas Drovin chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
This story sounds interesting! Starscream as a human and G1 Decepticons? I'm adding this story to my favorites, and see where it goes. Update soon!
WhiteWings88 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Well, it's nice to know I wasn't the only one who saw the parallels between Screamer and Zero. This is pretty kewl stuffs, please update again soon.
Library's Poltergeist chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Alright! The second chapter has come! Now that it's here you must add to it!
Hotshot94 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004