Reviews for I love you Will
that's what she said amn chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I really enjoyed reading the story. The progression of emotion and action was seamless and very effective for the validity of the story. The way you were able to depict each character's thoughts was done very well. I liked the concept of Skylar's flashback of the argument with Will. Each word and sentence seemed to be very well thought out, which allowed the reader to visualize each scene. Great job!
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This is Sad!
FallingNightmare chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
That was really good. I would have never thought as such cleverness. And the story beneath this is after a book I read. I recomend you read it, it is Pigman by paul zindel if you havent already read it. But then again I should say for you to read it. IT is your choice but it is a good book. I not much of a person to write after and before stories I like to write my own stories. well I have just got to say keep up the good work hope you update soon.
Caidence Ryan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
P.S. You don't accept annoynomous 9is that how it's spelled?) reviews!
Caidence Ryan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This was really great. I really love the movie Good Will hunting and I was in tears during that one scene with Skylar and Will. I really love your story and keep writing.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
\very good on the emotional leveling! i like the idea for the plot, and it comes at a very good tming! great job.

im thinking of writing a good will hunting one. ut it will probably be will/chuckie. hope you dont mind slash writing...

ive never written one before, but i thought i would try it. i was watching this movie just now, for the 100th time, and thought i would check if there was a fanfiction category on it, so i could write one.

ive never really figured out anything on that, because anything i would write on has always already been there.

i dont think ther is a fanfic category on 'the punisher,' though.

i was looking for it. it might be somewhere else, thgouh. i was looking for jay and silent bon, and its under, 'kevin smith.'

so i dont know if the punisher isnt there, or somewhere else... im rambling now.

srry, but again, i loved your fanfic, very well written.

-The Bell and the Black Dragon
downbythebay chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
:'( ::tear:: such sad moments...
Mad Maniac chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I see that no one else has reveiwed this so...here I am. I've just recently seen the film for the second time, the first time I saw it I was only about 8! I did cry and I loved the film! Reading this made me cry again because i could picture it clearly of what was happening. I really like this, please carry on...
Ibonekoen chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This was an okay story. It seemed more a regurgitation of the scenes of the movie, with a few sparse thoughts thrown in. You barely scratched the surface on what Will or Skylar could've been thinking at the given moments.

A suggestion to make this story better: take the moments from Will's point of view or Skylar's point of view and explore the emotions.
mooglegirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I'm a big GWH fan, and am pleased to read a fic that delves into the characters thoughts so well at such a crucial point in the story. Why not write another GWH if the mood takes you? I'd like to read 1 about Will and Sean- if no1 else does I may just have to write one myself! It's just a shame there aren't any more out there.
peeps42 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Now that was just heartbreaking, so what I am trying to say is great story.
Love the angst and great job staying true to the characters.
Hope you write and post more stories!
LiZzIe31 chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
i lurve good will hunting! gr8 fic!
ImOnlyAGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Hey this is great. I loved Good Will Hunting too, and I'm surprised you're the only one whos written a GWH fic. I really like your story and I hope you update soon. :)
*Rocky*