Reviews for Black Knight, White Queen
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I still can't get over what happened to Mina in the end (She), it gets worse when I picture this happening to the character I knew as Alan Moore has written her too.
T420000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
cute so far
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ack, you evil little...and I can't even expect you to finish it after seven years... Ah well, it was a delightful read, even if it was too short (and unfinished).
crimsonwolf333 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
great beginning! Oh and i don't know what vampire T_T
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wicked story!

Please update soon!
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was seriously some awesome work. Now update poste haste please!
blackcross chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
hey! thats not very nice :) please write annother chapter soon. at least you get alucard's attitude right.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Should I lose my hope you'll someday continue this? Please, don't leave this idea.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I have no idea who the vampire is, but I love this. Few punctuation issues, nothing else. The setting is awesome! I bet he will meet the Queen (I cheated, I read your profile). Saucy filly that she is!

Don't kill this fic!
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
LOL. Alucard afraid of cars, good stuff.
Jinn chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Varney...?

Are you going to continue this? It's very interesting to have Alucard pre Dawn.
NightmareHound chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Now thats what I call good story telling. I hope the next chapter is ready soon.
Fufu Gal chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Interesting! *grin* I look forward to more of this. I love it that Alucard mistrusted the car, and the conversation about Walter was neat too.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Originality inside the Hellsing section? Alucard portrayed as the prick he is? Accurate historical researched fic? Possibly the best of your work. I will kill you if you don't continue this one, I know where you live so watch it! Get your butt on a chair and watched Gosford Park already!
Thowra chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
O
Lovely _
Please write more and update soon _