Reviews for Tears of crimson, hearts of black
Helgagurl46 chapter 6 . 2/7/2004
Oh, creepy last line...very interesting spin on Helga's family...something fresh and unique, can't wait to read more of your stories, ;)
DevDev chapter 6 . 2/7/2004
That was wonderful Feli! A really different look into the character of Hey Arnold. Awesome job.
Lady Bern chapter 6 . 2/7/2004
Nicely tied up.
But about seppuku, I believe the dishonorable one only had to nearly disembowl himself suffering a slow (if they are lucky quick) death.
Only family members would chop off their heads if they punked out. :D I actually remember something from History class...but then again I could be wrong.
It's sorta ironic Big B dying by way of a tool used by dishonorable peoples to kill themselves.
Helgagurl46 chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
Just wanted to point out to the reviewers that this story IS rated PG-13, and was said to have violence, so stop complaining about the blood (jeez, if you didn't like the opening chapter, why'd you continue reading?)...sorry, but it's annoying when people make comments like that...anyway, I really liked this chapter's was very well written, and Helga's emotions were presented as she would probably do...can't wait to read what happens next! ;)
stevetheloser chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
yay! will this be the end or will thetre be more chapters? like her going to juvi, shrinks shrinking (and getting small too) chocolate taco salad mixed with mutilated monkey guts fried in a stew, the neighbors dog ate at all and now its all over you! whoa... -_- dunno where that came from...
Professor Rose Thorn chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
Whoaâ now that was just wrong. How could he do that to her? This story is so sadâ but itâs really good. Keep posting chapters!
Always write with your heart,
Helgagurl46 chapter 4 . 1/27/2004, wow, wow...anyway, interesting story so far...although for once I'd like to read a story where her father's not abusive and her mom's not an alcoholic...but I do like this story, very well written...can't wait to read more...;)
Lady Bern chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
What just two more to go? Ack, I don't believe I can get enough of something original like this. I'm surprised at how coherent Miriam is enough to do something on Helga's birthday, most of all remember how old she is.
Ok now I must know of the after effects of it all. Keep it up.
stevetheloser chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
how rude... making me login like that...
lol .
great chapter! looks like we're at chapter 1 again... *gets stuck reading the story in a loop*
Gwynn chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Like I said, this story intrigues me. Miriam acting like a real mom? Helga planning her own party? Curious about the upcoming chapters.
Gwynn chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Um...just curious, where did this idea come from? This story might be interesting if done right. Maybe the next chapter could start off as a flashback, telling the story up until the moment that Helga killed her dad. However you do it, I'm curious to read the next update.
stevetheloser chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
no more fruit loops? lol
*waits for more chapters*
*still waiting*
Lady Bern chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
*Grumbles* Hate having to sign in all the time to review. So I guess you know I more than just like it to go through all of this trouble.
As you said yes you are a terrible person and you had better not be done yet or I'll find you and spank you like a bad bad donkey!
o_O I have no idea where that came from.
Anyways as to the ooc habit of things as some may mention considering how deep you would read into HA physical abuse could be going on in the Pataki home, but then we'll never really know seeing how HA is a cartoon meant for children, preteens, and the teenagers who just love to watch cartoons like me.
Besides it's not like Hegla being abused by Big B isn't a new conspect, just a bit rare.
Oh and update soon.
Professor Rose Thorn chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Very dark, but its very impactful.
Warn the readers ahead of time if there’s killing, they’ll be grateful, like me… I’m feeling a little queasy…
Helga was kinda out of character. She wouldn’t do something like that, it’s her dad for crying out loud. Her dad’s negligent, not abusive.
All in all I think one chapter is enough. It’s perfect for a one shot fic.
Always write with your heart,
Professor Rose Thorn
Lady Bern chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Whoa, she just snapped and turned phsyco for a few moments?
I've gotta read more.