Reviews for Aristeia
Shani8 chapter 1 . 2/15
WOW... just WOW. I loved this so much, that I'm having a hard time forming a coherent sentence now, LOL. ;)

Seriously though, this is probably one of the best J/J stories I've ever stumbled upon. You had Julian and Jadzia down perfectly, and I really enjoyed every word of this. Thanks for writing and for making me grin wider than the Cheshire Cat. :D

Would love to see a follow up piece to this. Perhaps the actual dinner date? As a stand alone, it's perfect too.

-Shani :)
bnewall1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story! I just wish we'd seen this on the show. I never liked Jadzia/Worf anymore than I liked Troi/Worf in TNG.
ivycat chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
loved it, so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was...sweet. I've always enjoyed their friendship, and to be honest I agree with Dax most of the time. Doc needed to grow up a bit. It is nice to see that maturity get rewarded, though Well done!
mossley chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow. I'm trying to think of something coherent to say here, but I'm not having a lot of luck. This was beautiful, perfectly in character, insightful, touching ... I can't think of enough ways to say how much I loved this. There is only glaring flaw, and that's that you never continued with it. This is by far the best ST story I've ever read, in any of the franchises.
CmdrTroy chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Really one of the best J/J fics I have ever read - and yes, sadly, this many years after tears of the prophets I am still looking for them. lol

Really wish you'd write a few more in this vein! I'd love to see how their date at the Bajoran place went.

Thanks again for this - it was great.
SilverChelle chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow. The characters are so-well-in character! I absolutely loved it. Nothing was out of place or unbelievable. Great job!

Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Don't know if I ever reviewed this way back when, but it's a fantastic story. I like how the arc of Bashir's emotions that evening mirror his general arc over the seasons of DS9. He starts out sulking a bit in a boyish manner, and slowly transforms into the more mature adult he became after the first couple seasons. Nice job.
BlushingInsomniac chapter 1 . 9/11/2007

thank you almost no one else wrights jj fanfics

i loved it
Majorkami chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Such a lovely fic, and you treat the characters so well. I never really liked the pairing with Worf anyway; it should have gone like this in the series.

Thank you for writing an excellent story. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to wander off and stop squeeing before the other officer on today thinks I'm a nutcase (I'm at work).
Littlewolf chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Hello there, my name is Kristyn That was a nice story. Very heartfelt. I enjoyed the romance between these two characters
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Yay! I love this story, but it reminded me of the fact that Worf comes around and breaks this whole lovely fantasy to pieces (sniff). This was so good - thanks a bunch for writing it!
GreenCat3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005

I've always been a J/J fan, and I've had a short little drabble set after this ep in my head for quite some time. Too bad you beat me to it...
Crystal Jack chapter 1 . 9/22/2004

Not much romance me though...other than that good writing
crazyscientist chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
such a sweet story! a very well written J/J piece (truly a rare find). excellent characterization, esp. of julian. hope you plan to write more... keep up the good work! 0)