Reviews for Finding Raven
ScarletAngel68 chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Terrific... :D what happened to that update you mentioned? I'd do puppy eyes if i was any good at it, but since I'm not, I'll settle for just begging... ;)
Rhiannon Merdon chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Pretty neat...I like your idea of the different takes on the characters. It makes it more fun to read than the same old thing. Y'know. Anyway, keep going!
Jediknight Igor chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
One is fun, why not two?
And if you like two, you might as well have four,
And if you like four, why not a few
Why not a slew
[More! More!]
("More" S. Sondheim)
WolviesLover chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
Aw..this is so cute. I'm certain it's time to update *smirks* It's nice to find the occasional Mystique/Logan romance. They could make each other happy, at least..for a time. They did in the comics, at least! More!
felicia chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
hope there's more to come. give writing your ff love it
later felicia
SperryDee chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
*sighs* Love this! Please update soon!
Alesford chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
awesome, please keep writing more. mystique and wolverine belong together
Rogue Elf chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Love it!
cozycatastrophe chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
yay! I really liked this one! I'm glad you got some inspiration! I might be starting a new fic ::gets glares from my other ocs:: I know I know.. I need to work on them too.. ::sighs:: lol I'm rewarding myself maybe this weekend for all the hard studying I have done lol! I really like this fic!
goddess of lurv chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
good story... except it's Mystique not Mistique
SperryDee chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Oh! Mystique/Logan! Yay! Please update soon!
im-rogue-storm chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Ok. Sorry.
Wow. I REALLY like this story. I like how you described Raven and Mystique as being two seperate people. That was just awesome! You and I seem to see Mystique as the same type, though. And Raven, too. Raven as just a hurt, quiet person and Mystique the stronger of the two personalities, dominating and pretty basically evil. You should write more satories about Mysdtique, you've got her down so well!
Your Friend,