Reviews for Painting it Blue
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That was really good. At times when I was reading it I actually felt like I was in her brain. I could definately see her thinking some of that. The story was simple and cute. Overall, I liked it alot.
Bucky chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Aw! That ending was SO sweet. I think I'll have to read it again.
Zoser chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
What a wonderful story - sweet without being sappy
mara-anni chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
OMG! That final scene was so sweet...and beautiful...and sweet and...

Absolutely BRILLIANT!

The way you wrote Sam was fantasic. We were right there with her the whole time. Feeling hyper when she was and then confused and all the other emotions you managed to elicit.

And Jack...sigh...

Going on my favs for sure :)
Chopin Gal chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Really loved this! So like Sam to give it her all. So sweet to see Jack taking care of her like that. Groggy Sam is adorable.
shipperchick chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
aw. this was just *wonderful*. I love how you hit Sam's character here, you wrote her absolutely perfectly. That bit about how she used her genius but didn't draw attention to it - and the thing about the academy teaching her to downplay her femininity - both seem really good explanations for how Carte ris how she is. And the stream of consciousness was *perfect* for sleep-deprived-Carter; intelligent but slightly off-kilter. Love how she calculates the percentage of her thinking-about-the-Colonel time, and just, the understated sweetness of their interaction - really, really wonderful. thank you so much for writing this!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
good story.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This is so good! I always thought it was quite remarkable what Sam supposedly did over those couple of days or so, and she didn't even seem tired at the end. (Only thing I might add is why does she never get a bruise when she gets smacked in the face?)

Great story! Thanks!
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Brilliant! I adore it!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
LOL (re "She was, by and large, a very healthy person, but once a year she always came down with something nasty. Last year it had been a Tok'ra in the head.") This was fantastic. I really enjoyed how you got into Sam's head so well!
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This is a really, really lovely story.
Lt Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Brilliant, just brilliant.

I so loved the bit where Jack catches Sam and carrys her.

OH!

Loved it as usual. x x x

We need more Jack catching Sam stuff... HINT HINT
ducktapedmoose chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I really love your stuff. You're a talented writer.
Grav chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
That, my friend, was awesome. Funny, witty, 'shippy. . .made my stomach lurch in a very good way. I love the internal monologue, and you have a very impressive vocabulary. Excellently done.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Wow. Lovely! You seem to really think carefully and with details about how Carter would approach the world. Your Carter isn't just a stereotyped Feminist Ball-Busting Army Woman...she has many layers of feelings and ideas and emotions, and that makes her very real. Have I mentioned that I *like* her? She actually reminds me of myself, sometimes...well, other than the fact that she's an astrophysicist and actively *using* all those brains. I agree with her about so many things. :)
And your cover artist is to be commended yet again for the dust-jacket at the Badlands. Lovely. By the way, if you ever want someone to do cover art for a DS9 or X-Files story and besyd isn't available...I would love to do it. Nothin' better than playing with photo art! :)
-Nenya