Reviews for When I Look to the Sky
ding chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
WOuldn't you think chandler would go with a joke
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Just fantastic.
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
aw, this was so sweet and sad!
Lulu chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Erm... wow! It's amazing, so poignant and I just... I love it!
Monica-Bing chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Aw, I love your sentimental stories! That was beautful.
Good luck with your writer's block (though that didn't seem like a "blocked" story!)...I've been fighting it myself for a WHILE with no success, so I'm sympathetic. )
Ilovemypenguin chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
This is a very well written story. I enjoyed reading it.
Ronica chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I just wanted to say that I'm very nearly crying, because I don't really think 'wow' and 'that was brilliant/terrific' would, y'know, summarize my so-called thoughts and feelings. Actually just call it my feelings, because I don't really think. :P
Write some more stand-alones [since you're so good at them and I won't have to think 'aah, why didn't you finish?'], and PLEASE, finish up your other stuff!
Jana chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
I get writer's block all the time. It took a very long time to come out of it last time I had it, but I did eventually come out of it. Try not to let it worry you... worrying about it seems to compound the problem. At least for me it did.
I liked this story, but it made me sad.
loudsneabs chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
that wuz so sad! but it wuz good!
SweetMemoriesFall chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
W0w that was really good
Francy chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
It' a bit sad, but... I love it! :)
Melanie Geller chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
God, you're such a great writer. Please, always write. Forever. It's wonderful reading this, even if it was sad. :)
Monnie Geller chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
god, akemi, that gave me chills. i'm beyond crying. you so totally rock, squirt ;) xx
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Wow. I'm in tears that was s osweet and sad! I thought it was great!
Kari chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Aww! That was wonderful, magnificent, fantablous, and many more descriptive words! I love your eye for detail!