Reviews for Amends
ShawnLassiter56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This, honestly, almost brought me to tears. You did an amazing job of keeping Sam in character, and because of how tough on himself he is, I think him doing this is absolutely possible. This story really just made me want to go into my computer and give him a hug. Incredible work.
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Wow. you know, if you wanted to, this could be continued. it works perfectly like this though. and the thing is, I can see Sam doing something like that.
Geraldine chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Wow, thank you so much for posting it! I really love this fic - especially the part where Sam remembers how he got each of the marks. And everything else... :)
Great job!
vodka straight chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
What an amazing first story for an author!
vodka straight chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Wow. My mouth was literally hanging open by the end of this one. It's very well written, and it's very much in character. I think that Sam is very self-depricating and very hard on himself when he fails at anything, and this is definantly a very, very extreme idea of imbodying that.
I think this is a brilliant, unique idea that was intrecately detailed and perfectly protrayed. I think that if there were not all the wonderful detail and memory and rationalizatoin behind it that it would be harder for me to buy, but as you wrote it I think it worked exactly how it was supposed to.
This is SO sad. I love it. It's rings on a very real note. It's not too much, and that's amazing, considering the subject matter. Wonderful job.