Reviews for Sweet Revenge
yay chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
haha waht why cant trunks fly oh well great story update soon please
yay chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
first fic i found with trunks as a girl and i like it keep up the good work
Kakarot Son chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Any chance you could finish this great story?
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Write more... what is in Bra's DIARY?

This is good so far, so please please UPDATE!

I'll give you a cookie!
chibichibikun chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
FREAKY FRIDAY! DBZ STYLE!
animechick chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
whats is bra's diary?/

update soon
AnimeGirl622 chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
OMG! You havent updated in months! Oh pretty pretty pretty please update! Im loving this story!
Moonraker One chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
I know how you feel. I'm in the midst of my first semester of college and I still like to concentrate on my writing. In any case, your descriptions are good and the story flows very well. I have to say, your character development was a bit hurried but hey, you should've seen my earlier works (some of which are still up).
ShimeiValentine chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
YEAY! Vengence of the bishonen! or...is it now bishojo? er...I will try and figure this out while you write more! PLEASE!
ShimeiValentine chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
LOL! This is getting good! ! continue!
July chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Woa! Trunks must tell Veggie what happened if he... erhm.. SHe, wants to stay alive!
SSJSamo chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
This is really good! I like your style of writing. I hope you continue on with this story. I want to know what happens next. :-D
Moonraker One chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
Funny. Hilarious. What else can I say?
Moonraker One chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Ah, you're evil with your stories. That's not bad, and in this case, it'll probably be fun. Oh, and, just so you know, here's an example to help you with your dialogue:
"What?" cried Bulma, eager to figure out what the hell had happened. "I just came home, and THIS...!"
Goku put his hand behind his head, and let out a small laugh. "I'm sorry," Yamcha replied, "I guess wishing on the dragon while drunk wasn't a good idea."
Chuquita chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
LOL! Poor Trunks & Bura. Bulma's so sneaky. I enjoyed her hunt for the db's :D
Heh-heh, "suicidal hot sauce". :D
Can't wait to see what Trunks & Bura look like now, and how Veggie will react.