Reviews for Descendent of Inuyasha
Fire Inu Princess chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
this... story... was... freaking... AWSOME! ha I got u didn't I this fanfic was so cool I'm looking forward to more!
darkiceone chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
I liked the stroy and I hope you continue to write more. See you in the moonless night.
darkiceone chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
good beginning!
Black Firelight chapter 16 . 10/24/2005
YAY!...Really...do you have anything purely original that you've written?
Black Firelight chapter 13 . 10/22/2005
lol
aznxkagome12 chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
Please write a sequel to this story! ASAP! ARIGATO!
SailorSakura chapter 16 . 5/8/2005
That was a very cool ending. Although a bit abnormal... An abnormal wedding for abnormal people (or demons)! Haha lolz. I want a wedding like that for me in the future. (Heehee I'm not a person who likes perfect, sappy stuff.)

VERY GOOD FANFIC! I'll definately read future fanfics written by you. In fact, I'll read your other fanfics now! (You do have others, right?)

This would make a good sequel.
SailorSakura chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
OK I know that there's no point in reviewing this chapter if this fic's already completed, but... I can't help it!

So... KAWAII! *Eyes turn starry and anime-like and images of hearts and bunny rabbits and bubbles floating in the background*

KAWAI!
Cloud802 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Regina, I have some things to say to you.

First off, half the damn story you were my inspiration, I would've quit writing it if you weren't here, and that would make it INCOMPLETE.

Second off, stop acting like a blond, you just don't want the publicity.

And last but not least, nobody listen to her, she has problems.

I may have been the one to come up with this story, but little Mrs. No-Publicity is the one that helped me complete it, whether she knows it or not!
Regina chapter 16 . 12/16/2004
you shouldn't listen to a single word this dude says, i didn't have anything to do with this story! it came from his own creativity and mind. plus, he madse up everything cagri said...hehe, i would be the one dragging him off, not the other way around, lol. _, anywhozizzles, yeah, pay no mind to him, he's demented, i should know!
kara agehn chapter 16 . 11/5/2004
DANG ur a good writer! hahah i started CRYING hahahah okiz well look forward to ur next storee! BYE! till we meet agehn HYP3RGRL247 that ish my S/N plz i.m. hahaha okize bye!
kara OF COURSE chapter 15 . 11/5/2004
HEY agehn! NOO it almost the LAST chappie! lolz well this storee has been one of the BESTEST i've ever ever evr evre evr evr READ in my WHOLE LIFE! lolz u shoudl enter it in a contest er sumtin ahah okzei well se eu in the LAST chappie1!
kara yet agehn chapter 14 . 11/5/2004
i guess i was wrong bout this bein the last chappie haha but ish tyill tight ahha man this jamba juice ish good! haha go MANGO-AGO-GO! lolz gagagag okiez well see u int he next cahppie!
kara AGEHN chapter 13 . 11/5/2004
OGM! lolz this wush a GREAT chapter ahha i KEEP on sayin taht but ONLE cush ish TRU! hahah okeiz well that lil white bunny migth belong to my friend ahahha shes's missin her brain...ish a wierd joke hahah cuhs HAMTARO keeps the wheels turnin in my brain nd SUYAGI a lil whit ebunny keeps thingz running in her brain ahahha
kara AGEHN chapter 12 . 11/5/2004
lzol TIGHT-ASS CHAPTER but dang...PREGNANT PPLZ SCARE ME! nd u never answered if i could borroow inutaisho's name er copyright ir er watevr hahaha well plz tell me here ish my sn HYP3RGRL247