Reviews for Beautiful
heartbrokenangel chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
plz update soon i wanna hear wat kenshin did! *puppy dog pouts*
luvanime4life chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
This fic.'s title fits the story it's beautiful.I luv it and I'm not just asying that. I luv your work, keep it up.
Sanika111891 chapter 7 . 10/7/2004
Yayz! I be so happy! Ok, i genrally am very good at grammar, I just hate our grammar teacher. Eh, Nani? o0 Oh, gomen na sai! U Mom's just watching the TV and this cow or somethin was screaming " I'm Winning! I'm winning!" *starts banging head on table* bad images. Battousai would never do that. .Bad. Plz update soon! I'm lovin this. *Mc'Donald's commercial starts playing* Wow. How ironic.
Doctor Kiba chapter 7 . 10/6/2004
Oh I want to know! Please update as soon as possible
kenshinlover2002 chapter 7 . 10/6/2004
Great story. I want to know what happened to Kenshin when he was little. Update soon.
rain angst chapter 7 . 10/6/2004
It was a really great chapter.
Lady Yuya Shiina chapter 7 . 10/6/2004
cool... nice story! can't wait to read the continuation!
kawaii-oro chapter 6 . 9/8/2004
Great! I love this,but i wish it was updated...*sniff* please update soon!
XxSilentxDreamerxX chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
Aw. I love it. I hope you update sometime. I would like to read more of it.
cicnygurl22 chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
sounds like a great story. i like the poem things at the beginning of the chapies.. please update soon... )
gabyhyatt chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
good fic
kaorusdeath food chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
hey man this story is kool! i like it alot!
_x well anyways u better keep typing! im a writer but my better skill is drawing anime...im the best at it! dude, well anywayz u better write more or ill make my ninja monkies attack u!
#cause im a monkie,thats wat they call me!#
~!~Ciao~!~
Alex chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
HEY LOVE THE STORY! AND WHOS THE GUY THAT YELLING AT Kenshin does he a a thing for Kaoru?
UR MOMMA chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
I love the name for chappy 5! it's cool! good chapter! ORO! hehe... ja ne! Update!
-glitch- _
kenshin's-angel chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
hi, hi poor kenshin, well i tihnk hiko will find out about who is kaoru, well please update soon!
: kenshin's-angel :