Reviews for Beautiful
kenshin's-angel chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
hi,aw poor kennie! Great job! its getting better nad better!
kenshin's-angel chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
Hi, NICE chappy, i like it, it was so funny! well that's my opinion!

kenshin's-angel chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
hi, that was great, it was funny but romantice, please update soon!
kenshin's-angel chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
hi, that was great! please update soon!
:kenshin's-angel :
gabyhyatt chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
what happen?
kaoru gal didn't feel lik loggin in chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
great chappie! whos da dude who hurt kenshin though? gotta know...is he just some random evil dude?
anonymous-aka-bob chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
U SHOULDA HAD KENSHIN KILL THE SON-OF-A-BITCH WHO ATTACKED HIM BY CATCHING THE KNIFE, THROWING THE BASTARD TO THE WALL AND THEN THROWING THE KNIFE INTO THE ASSHOLE'S THROAT!
Battousi Girl chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
Ya about ur story ...is there a plot? Cuz this is like so confuzin. o me o my u can acually c the confution?o me o my! guess who that is *giggles*i'll give u a hint ( Yura from Inuyasha) well that was the answer...o well _ Ja ne minna-san!
Battousi Girl
Kaoru Gal chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
fwahahaha! i luv cliffhangers! sorry im just...weird...anyway! i lik dance! i also wish my stories were better 2...dosn't everyone? _ anyway! update soon!
UR MOMMA chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I really hate the way you blabber on and on in your sentences! No wonder you don't get many reviews...it sux
-ookami-
Kaoru Gal chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
im mad at my gym teach 2! i dunno why...but o well! u update fast! heehee!
Kaoru Gal chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
i lik this one! very god! 0 heehee! and u MOST update! or else...uh...or else! uh...insert evil deed muhahahahaha! i feel the great power of my evil deeds! and my evil powers! *zaps homework into a fluffy pink bunney* fwhahahaha! who can b more evil then i?
...i'm gettin of subject..._; heh heh...anywho. update soon!
alex chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
please continue! luv your story oh! can you make your chapters just a teeny bit longer? plese
28 | « Prev Page 1 2