Reviews for Goodbye to Yesterday
may-bell-rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
BEAUTIFUL! loved it! Got all teary lol :D

MBRxox
Random Moose on the Loose chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow. That was really good. I loved it!
LastToFirst chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
that was pretty great
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
heck, this was so sad , yet beautiful and realistic. you have a natural talent.
Tibetan-knight chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wow.

I just got to say how much I really love your style in this. Like, it's very eloquent, and it flows, but it retains meaning and, gasp, actually makes sense.

Seriously, I've read one too many one shots where the dialogue makes absolutely no sense because the other is trying to be dramatic and artsy. Something like character A says something cryptic and meaningful, but we aren't quite sure what it meant, but character B, for some reason unknown to the reader, understands perfectly and gives an equally cryptic and meaningful, and then they've shared a moment, and nobody knows what the hell is going on, except for the author. Sorry, my reviews are often plagued with ramblings and run on sentences. I hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

Oh, and I totally dig the bittersweet endings.
Addicted2Love chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
omg that was so sad. well done!
XxRainChildxX chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Wow. Just from this one piece I can tell you're going to be awesome writer. I love the lack of romance, that it has more of a best friend kind of feel. It's great.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Aww, that was so sad! Really great though. I like the part about Lucius not being able to feel anymore... very nice. Explains a lot.
MacLee chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Nice, very nice. Sorry I have nothing better to say, it's just...I can't put it into words right now.
vyrastra chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
this is the weirdest ship i have ever, ever read.

but i have to say, it's pretty good!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
that was amazing. I loved how deep it was. Write more such stories
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Oh, dear. This is such a nice piece. Somehow the five year age gap and the lack of romance makes it all the more poignant. I like the unusual format very much. And there's one great line (among a number of them) -

(are all Slytherins like you?)

"Bad, but not all bad. Sometimes good, but not that good."

Thanks very much.
Goons chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow. I loved your potrayal of Lucius Malfoy (even if I tend to dislike him greatly). This is amazing! You're a great writer. Fantastic.
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
nice fic... i luv it
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
::tears::

That was amazing. I love your poetic, lyrical style... completely touching and utterly heartbreaking.

::adores::