Reviews for Merely A Promise
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
In the end is so cute
pixiepuff101 chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
omg, this is so sweet! i mean come on, it's so romantic. aw! it's really great.
Dameli chapter 10 . 12/28/2005
That wasn't a bad ending at all, it would have been better if you showed your fantasic literary skills by making it a few more chapters longer. All that went by kinda fast but whatever, it's still a great story
inashosetai chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
Awe man... that was too good! Rock on!
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
OMG WHAT A GREAT STORY! PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! like what happens with inu and kag's relationship now. and what about sango? lol i LOVED it! you're such a great writer! keep up the great work! :-D
sapphire espeon chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
one word for this fic: KAWAI! heheh Nah, it was an extremely well written fic, liked the description & portrayal of emotions. Good work!

~Azura~
Bri chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
Hi! your story was GRATE! you see i have a hard time reading some of these storys so i hope you make a continuince to this one so i have something good to read! oh and that was a compliment by ther way :)
Inu miko chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
hmm...like...hate...sincer those are the choises then I would have to say...LOVE I aboslutly adore it it soo good even for the 1st chapter! I think you have a new fan _

Inu miko
the shrink chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
very good story.i will keep R&Ring
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2004
SO ON:)
kogas-angel chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
That girls bathroom thing happened to me ex dragged me into the girls bathroom and was hugging god for nosey friends who came to ave me than tease
R.S.A chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
Sorry. Didn't mean to make it sound like the whole thing is bad grammar enfested lol. Just small things throughout that don't sound right. And I guess, the prob I found with Inu's passing out was it seemed so sudden. One blast and he's out. And yah, if there's something wrong to be found, I'll point it out. If it's trivial I might be lazy and general, but that's just cause it gets boring when you mention the same stuff over and over. Most all writers on have some grammar problems at some time. If there's only a few, I'll point it out. If not, there's no way I'm goin to go around and pick out every single one. In the future, though, I'll be more specific with some. kk.

As for this chapter, it was actually pretty good. Only very very slight confusion on certain parts. And something like this (the whole 2 souls in one body thing) has major potential for some major confusion lol. To be more specific about the confusing parts, I didn't really get what it meant by "yet what matter did it make? He had come back..for her.." For one thing, your saying it wasn't really him. And what's with the image of her with a bow? She was going to shoot him like kikyo in the show? After a bit, you kinda get the basic idea of why she isn't showing herself (at least I think. It was b/c she thinks he betrayed her or somethin right?), but it still isn't exactly clear. Anywayz, I'm hungry so I'll be seein ya. _ *waves&poofs*

"God Bless"

-The Courteous Flamer-

~*Rose*~
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 10 . 9/10/2004
D
CanadaGerman3 chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
how much german do you speak?any japanese? if so, throw it in and have a glossary or somthin at the bottom. it really pulls people in. just make sure they know what language you're using. otherwise, this fanfic is konig. crappit. cant do the little german symbols. stupid canadian computer.i can help you with some duetsche. not sure if i spelled that right. my mutter und vater are attempting to teach me, but... anyway, i liebe this story!
priestessmykala chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
how cruel how can you leave this like that its pure cruelty!

anyway i hope she and inuyasha get together yada yada yada

you know