Reviews for Soul Therapy
ink7blot chapter 6 . 2/23
How is it that even though I'm the oldest out of all my first cousins, I still relate to Kagome?

Probably does have to do with the fact that my cousin (six months younger) is a relatively well-known actress and has always been in the spotlight in our family. Plus she seems to actually have a social life while I'm the one with a nose in a book or headphones.

At least I'm the taller out of us?

Enough about me. I wanna say that your story is great! At first, I was kinda hesitant to keep reading after I realized Inuyasha and Kikyo were married, but then once it became a sort of early marriage thing I was cool with it. I mean, if I ever got married that young I'd be pretty sure that I might regret it too.
Sophie chapter 24 . 3/9/2016
Awwwwwwwww
Chrystala chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
Love this fanfic it was beautifully written love the ending muahh! Inukag forever love that couple :*** keep on writing fanfictions love writing urs there wonderful! _
Aiswarya chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
oh god.. i juz loved the story.. it ws 1 of the best stories i av ever read.. its the 1st time m readin ur story n guess wht.. ur olready 1 of my most favorite authors..
lovingseiyakou chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
DEFINITELY, this is the most wonderful Inu/Kag story I've ever read! I really mean it! CONGRATULATIONS on your excellent work! ; )
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
So, its complete, but why is it labeled incomplete?
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great so far! I'm very excited for this story :)
BashiYami chapter 24 . 6/27/2012
I laughed outright when Hojo got excited by what they were doing, because it took me a second to remember that it was the dog XD

Ridiculously sappy ending, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for... well, just being the you who wrote this, I guess, if that makes sense XP

- DOP -
BashiYami chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
'InuYasha'

'Kagome'

'InuYasha!'

'Kagome!'

'Oh, InuYasha!'

'Oh, Kagome!'

... please excuse my sillyness, [I'm an idiot who's easily embarrassed by sappy scenes]...

BashiYami chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
I'm a bit relieved that Kikyou and InuYasha are okay around one another. Because while they weren't really meant to be together, they're really good at understanding each other and I usually hate it when authors make them go through messy breakups and never talk to each other again.

BashiYami chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
Meow X3

BashiYami chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
That last flash of the camera seemed a little foreboding. But I guess, after 1AM, and coming down from a sugar high of a very nutritious dinner of cookies, chocolate, and rice cakes, I'm allowed a delirious assumption or two.

Night, (for real this time. Probably.)

- DOP -
BashiYami chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
This is coming to a head, and if I don't sleep, I will be dead.

(Yeah, that's how tired I am: I'm RHYMING)

The only critique I would have is, although this is obviously deeply painful for them to separate, I don't know if they seem so out-of-love as you intended to make them out to be.

BashiYami chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
Incessant realist that I am, I was sort of hoping they'd wait until things got less complicated, but alas, it's Kagome and InuYasha we're talking about here. When are things ever simple where they're concerned? -

BashiYami chapter 17 . 6/25/2012