Reviews for The Prince and The Haunted Chamber
Collie Parkillo chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was so lovely! The ending was adorable and I love how you wrote Ken-you really got his self-centered but internally well-meaning personality right. I loved it.
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This story maybe 8 years old and I just realized I was a Daiken since I saw both of them together, but I MUST REVIEW IT! It's mind blowingly, super ultra, awesomely AMAZING!

"Oh, come on, when are you going to get serious? I've seen my sister coming out of the bathroom without even soap on! You've got nothing on her."

I am laughing so hard right now XD That must be scarring indeed XP

"You're that prince!"

"Well, duh!"

"You're clean!"

"I can take a bath you know."

Seesh, about effing time! I was screaming for them to STOPPING SUCH STUPID HEADS AND DAISUKE/DAVIS TELL HIM THE TRUTH! *says the last part like how genie says it to Aladdin*

Thank you! This is my new bed time story w
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was oh so wonderful!

I loved it so much~~

Keep writing more like this with same pairing~ :3
Twilight Goddess Sage chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Lovely, Lovely, absolutely lovely!

I loved this love story!

This is the best Digimon AU I've ever read so far!

Boys are so complicated always beating around the bush and keeping things a secret when it would be better if they were upfront with the details. I compliment you on capturing that. Daisuke is so funny! I love all the remarks he gave to the ghosts and the bluntness he used the next morning.

Great job!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
that was so CUTE!I love it!
LOVE chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
ok... words cant express how i feel about this fanfic... it's just so, beautiful. nice choice of words and awsome story. if u actually take the time to read this do know that u will be getting a fancomic for this story (and yes, i am actually a very loved artist on deviant art, not to be vain just so u know that this is the writting of a proffesional and should be sold for lots of money) I feel like asking to buy this story from u and keeping it to myself, but robbing others of this is just criminal!
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
That was so sweet! I love the Daiken, I should probably read more daiken than the other leaderxloner pairinhgs. I'm reading those a little too much. GREAT STORY!
takuya chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
wow that was so very cool i loved it tons it was a great story
Monch-D-Roof chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
i love this story! its just so sweet! nya adorablenes *dies*
Kittu chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Aw. That was freaking adorable. Just what I needed. :) I felt like slapping Ken a few times there, but everything ended up all nice and happy.
sick lil neko chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
cute!_
Karma Strike chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Whe! DaiKen fun! and fluff lotsa fluff! Whe!

Ok got that out of my system and now want to ask you about the Consort...I liked that story...

A LOT and you two are going to finsh it, this is the best thing in the world! But please don't change it too much 'cause I like it the way it was!
Renn chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
That was so sweet! totally loved it!
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
That was beautiful. I enjoyed that a lot.
Cheese-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
You guys never cease to amaze me.. I love it, beautiful..