Reviews for Tainted
akin 'to38 chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
This fic is great. Only, it is discontinued. I hope you finish this someday cause it's really beautiful yet so disappointing when you read it has on decent ending. It's almost finish.. Only think what will happen to kai. Will he live again? Or can his friends help him again? Something like that. So please, finish this cause i know a lot of readers will appreciate it.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
This is good story, and I enjoyed reading it. And even though you discontinued it, I think that chapter 19 could have been the last chapter anyway, as Black Dranzer is gone and Kai is safe again.
Pheonix09 chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
nice. continue it
Sazzlysarah chapter 20 . 6/7/2007
d...d...discontinued? O_O

*cries*
Belle91 chapter 20 . 4/4/2007
I really enjoyed this fic, it's a shame you couldn't continue, but I'm glad you didn't just leave some awful cliffhanger ( Ialso really enjoyed Coffee Break) xx
FIA JAMALL NO. 1 BEYBLADE FAN chapter 20 . 5/12/2006
WAIT A MINUTE! YOU CANT QUIT! LOOK, HERES A REALLY GREAT IDEA! JUST LET KAI APOLOGISE AND THEN YOU CAN STOP! YOUR STORIES ARE THE BEST BEYBLADE FICS I'VE EVER READ! YOU CAN COMPETE J.K. ROWLING, I MEAN IT! (Look, I'm a seventh grader and just had a math exam today! So I know what you're going through with alright?) YOU CAN DO IT!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 18 . 1/20/2006
hey... damn it I have to get ready for school... . but I will finish this when I get home... or at school, whichever... anyway why did you discontinue? ~.~
MiseryWriter chapter 20 . 1/11/2006
AH, NO, you can't stop now, the story is nearly finished, all you have to do is write a HAPPY ending! Come on, Dranzer saves Kai, he wakes up, gets over being consumed by darkness and everyone is happy agian! YOU KNOW THATS HOW ITS MEANT TO GO!...or you could just say Kai died of exaustion but readers (including me) would definitely kill you! come on, it can't be that hard to write a happy ending! PLEASE, there must be something, anything, just end it conclusively, KAI CANT STAY ASLEEP FOREVER! :SOB, starts crying: WAH!

cheese and happiness...please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease ...please update!
MiseryWriter chapter 18 . 1/11/2006
OH No, come on Kai, oh, I can't take this much suspense, Argh!
MiseryWriter chapter 11 . 1/11/2006
Yay Kai, fight evil dranzer!
MiseryWriter chapter 10 . 1/11/2006
Oh no, I don't want poor kai to lose, this is terrible, Argh, I'm so sad now, poorpoor Kai
MiseryWriter chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
No, SAVE KAI!::Sob::...
MiseryWriter chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Oh, poor Kai, go away evil dranzer!
MiseryWriter chapter 3 . 1/8/2006