Reviews for Accident
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
That is so sweet, and so sad. I loved it. It makes sence, which is why I liked it. Although in a way I despised it.
It made :MY: Skinner into a coward. Oh well.
Keep writing.
Vaudevillianagain chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Holy clap! (no that isn't a typo. clap intended) I just realized your not raven clez your raven silvers! I'm a dork, forgive me! You did really good anyway.
Vaudevillian chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Ignore 20xd6, she's just one of those psycho fangirls who don't APPRECIATE literature. She wasn't even brave enough to leave an email!::sticks out tongue:: Anywho...I loved it! Nice concept and originality. It is short, but it get's rather deep inside Skinner's head, which not many poeple can pull off. Reading this gives you a sort of complicated emotion, like you see into Skinner for the first time (no pun intended.) It's a good thing it isn't published in a book. My English teacher would have a field day assigning analytical essays. _ I'm not sure which of the two of you wrote this but I love both your work and your such an awesome collaboration.
20xd6 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
(flares up and starts throwing fireballs)HOW DARE YOU INSULT SKINNER!
Centralia Currie chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
The last line of this is something that could be interpreted many ways. What good came out of it? Is Skinner suicidal, and he was glad he got burnt? Is he glad that he saved Sawyer's life? Did he meet a cute girl who rescued him at the end? :) I want to hear your take on this, so please continue with the story!
Clez chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
And you've done it again, but this time, it's different. It's not the same as any of your other work, and I don't mean that in a disappointed way. You made me giggle... and I'm ill at the moment, so well done! I like it :D
Clez