Reviews for A little bit of Irish Luck
steamboat chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
hey, you're late with the next chapter!
anothershipper chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
so what? you get the readers hooked whith the story and then give it up? bad bad bad - death glare - bad bad bad... OK just a way to ask you to update and go on with the story and great characters. I'll pray Lady Luck every day untill i see a new chapter ... ok almost every day. By the way it's great, update!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Oh, the tear-jerking emotion! Alas, for you now will have found my residency of badness at Don't spread the URL around too much, please (ie. at all).

I don't know the JAGverse as well as I would like to understand this, but it's the one I can most understand of all your posted stories (because H/Hr is just incomprehensible to me).

But - I like your Mack, and I like where it's going.. I see you haven't updated for a while, but perhaps people can strike you in to posting more...

Munku-JGSPTV aka Lenny _
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
Laveda 27 chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Just wanted to say that I really like your story. I hope you add more real soon:)
laura carr chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
Ally chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
cool! i like your story very much! plz dont hold your chapter 4 2 long but i understand if there is a delay! keep writing and update soon
k chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
please keep going with it! it's good and i don't like cliffhangers!
sunchaser2 chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
well you've got me hooked. keep it going cause it a good story! :)
navyjag chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
alright i like where u are takin this will harm come back to jag in 6 months and who will mattie stay with?
Lisa chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Wow I really like this! Please update son!
skye chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
I like were this story is going please continue
DD2 chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
no no no! you can't keep it! LET IT GO! LOL! great job! i am looking forward to more!~!
Sarah Newcombe chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
you are an evil person. but i loved it. so is he going to talk to her? ;)