Reviews for School Daze
Awesome story.
MelodyAustin chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
i like this story!
Cal chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Very interesting. I like it. Wes is really nice and Eric's way cool.
TF Princess chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I know this is late, but I just have to say this story is awesome :) Anything set in that time period is cool, it isn't done enough, and this was written really well, showing both Wes and Eric's sides and making us feel for both. Both were in character, but different enought o allow for their age. Loved it!
miz greenleaf too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
that woz really good! do you plan to write more, cos id like to read it!
miz g
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
WOW. This . . . is . . . amazing! I'm so happy someone decided to go back so far and write about Wes and Eric's first encounter. I'm not a big fan of Eric, but I really sympathize with him!
And Wes is very in-character . . . kind, trying to be Eric's friend and break through that barrier.
The boys at the school are realistically cruel, unfortunately. I really felt bad for Eric at the end there . . . but it's not over yet!
Sierra
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
... Even if it takes him the next ten years, indeed. :P That's a line worthy of a true drama queen. ;) Rather like myself, in fact... I got out a rather good exit line last night... but that's neither here nor there.
Rather well written story. Convincingly in character, while at the same time having enough regression of character to make them seem like freshman high school students. Didn't notice any grammatical errors, or anything of the sort. :D Bravo. Well done.
Dagmar chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Love it! MORE!
cmar chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I like this even more this time around. First, great sparring match, a nice foreshadow of things to come. Very touching portrayal of Wes and Eric's budding friendship, a little sad when we know what will happen later. But then happy since we know it'll eventually turn out all right.
See you cleared up Eric's name and ancestry, but with plenty of room for more exploration later on.
And I love the end, bringing things well into line with canon, while giving us this very nice backstory. Great job!