Reviews for My Immortal
Aussie gurl rox chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Very depressing...I love it!

Nice play on the sadness factor- one of those things that makes you feel like the person youself.

update!
Aussie gurl rox chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
If only, If only The woodpecker sighs The bark on the tree was as soft as the skies While the wolf waits Hungry and lonely He calls to the moon If only, If only

That's from "Holes", isn't it? The song the dude had to sing with the pig...
EngulfedRoses chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Finish plz and ty
adsf chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
SADDNNEES!
TameranianRaven chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Oh, poor Beastie! Yes, I call him Beastie, there is nothing wrong with calling Beast Boy 'Beastie'. And poor Raven! I hope BB survives. Please update soon!
Black Daisys chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
THat is really a good story.*COugh* I see you haven't updated in forever...Oh well...your loss really. I noticed a couple minor errors though:1)I'm pretty sure Raven's eyes are purple not blue.2)The word for a flower petal it spelled petal, not pedal...a pedal is something you push on a bike to make it go. I just thought you should know those things...Not a flame just helpful advice one writer to another...LOVE THE STORY!UPDATE SOON!I MEAN IT!

Huggles&Kisses

Black Daisys
Black Daisys chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Aw that's so sweet. His favorite poem*SNiffles* poem actually reminds me of the movie 'HOles' but maybe they got it from the call of the wild. I dunno but it's I'm pretty sure the TT live in Jump City so maybe there isn't a hospital there and they had to go to gotham. Yes, that is what I shall assume. LOVE THE STORY!

Huggles&Kisses

Black Daisys
Draconis Lupi chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
*sniff sniff* so sad... I hope BB makes it through.

. update soon .

~Xentarah
Draconis Lupi chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
hahah! that poem was from Holes! And by the way, I love Jack London! Have u read, "To build a fire"?
Dejaevu chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Good story! Keep going!
sakuradancer3 chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
u rule! hurry and update soon!
SARA chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
I LIKED IT WRITE MORE PLEASE ASAP
SARA chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
THAT WAS VERY SWEET (lol)
SARA chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I LIKY AND I CAN TELL SOME OF IT IS FROM A EPISODE I GUESS IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THAT WAY WELL GOOD WORK
Liz chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Oh, I love your stuff so much. It would be really nice if we could have some more of this story. Please please please?