Reviews for MarySue Mockfest2004: Pirates of the Caribbean
Ethuiliel chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
it not blue, it blue-gray, and you need to update, i order you to get rid of your writer's block, as ethuiliel, sister thing of the goddess/queen of the universe, and as the embassador of the PURPLE side
Ethuiliel chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
i forgot to review chapter three, please don't hurt me! i like the dissapearing ink/contract/thing

TTFN

Red, embassador of the PURPLE side
Ethuiliel chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
hehe, this is going to be interesting, your new bio doesn't say anything about me!i am so crushed! no i will take all mension of you out of my bio, mua!okay, not really, but this story is good "lot of potensial" one might say...*snicker*...
Iris Firewing chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
Ah...never sign a page without knowing what it contains. I know, not that she could have known.

Poor Metty. She does realize that Jack isn't just an object either, right?

Insanity ensues. - And it will be highly amusing.
Iris Flamewing chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Poor, poor girl. Always read fine print, even if it's not visible! Heh heh...uh, *cough*cough*

A little strong for g-rating on the language and content, isn't it? But I am looking forward to more.
Gilraen Ar-Feiniel1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
someone else who doesn't like orlando bloom. i never thought this day would come *tear*

i like the inner voices... please update soon!
Froggy chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
You're doin' great! I can't wait ta see how the next chapter'll turn out!Ya just gotta love the MarySue Mockfest stories. _
Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
I like this chapter. Nice of Celestina to come when she's called. Will actually rushed toward Metty, right? She just thinks he didn't.

Update soon!
The Noble Platypus chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
OMGANUPDATE! *tacklehug*

I've noticed that in fics, the little * symbols don't show up anymore, so you can't do a *POOF!* You'd have to do a... or something. I dunno.

Well, it was short... but it also was an update! :D Adelle... lovely name. ;-) Can't wait for more Sue goodness!

~Platy
Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Sorry it took me so long to get back to your fic. I really liked this chapter! What a lovely plot twist, making her be the object of Will Turner's desire. But will anyone ever tell her that's what she agreed to?
Kara chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hey, I never got to read the gaurdian angel story. Please put it up!
Melime chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
This is hysterical! I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Gilraen Ar-Feiniel1 chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
great start! short and sweet, just how i like em! it's gonna get interesting i can tell...

please update soon!
the One Duckypus chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
oh! very nice! rather funny too! by the way, a duckypus is a cross between a platypus and a duck. can't WAIT to read more of this!
TolkienGospel chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Please, oh please, go on! IN THE NAME OF THE LORD! I smell a major, great, and funny piece of fluff, Mary-Sue bashing, and and all out hillariousness! I LIKE COMMAS!,AND DOTS!...