Reviews for Two Simple Wishes
The Silent One chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
GAH!

More fluff!

Why am I reading this?

Well anyway it's good_ very very good!

Keep up the hard work!

...-*The Silent One*-...
JYue chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
My, my, my! Is Bakura going to kiss Ryou? And... Is Seto going to find them? I really wanna know!
Diamonique chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Most stories have the usual 'poor abused Ryou,Seto saves the day' and it's all corny because they fall in love after about...10 mins. Your story however, has been very entertaining, I like how smart Ryou sounds._ Keep up the good work, I plan on making my own Ryou fics someday when I have more time, you're one of my favorite authors now. My only problem with your story is simple errors, nothing a quicky proof-reading couldn't handle. I look forward to more of you're works!
Amy Hirosaki chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
what da fuck... a teaser? MORE LIKE HELL!

NO! I WANT MORE! ... please? **insert puppy eyes here**

_
Pork Steak the Grande chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
o prettyness! Ack, but Seto/Ryou? -runs to hurl- they're so funny looking together xx;, but anyway! I like this story! -nod, nod- This chapter seemed a bit rushed though! -shrug- but whatever! Still lovely! Can't wait for the next one; it's been a long time since you updated last! I hoope you do it faster this time though! Peace and Love, and have a great day!

Continue son!
lolly-moon chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
KOOLIOS! this is a kool fanfic! hope to read more!
darktenshi17 chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
Can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Keep up the good work!
darktenshi17 chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
cool! I can't wait to see what happens! I always feel sorry for the person who has two people like them that's why there's only 1 solution... THREESOME! *giggle* I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Great fic so far!
Amy Hirosaki chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
heh heh I like psycho bakura!

now please type more, since I'd love to read more of this!

_

p.s. I'm sorta a ... em, die-hard fan of r/b ... so PLEASE LET BAKURA GET HIM!

... em, never mind, do as your wish!
Radio chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
... Ryou and Seto sounds like twins

i mean look at them it's like they have the same mind

thats freaky
Pork Steak the Grande chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
o.0 I'd say Bakura has an obsession! AW, HOW CUTE! In a psycho kind of way...
Gandalf: Good chapter!
No kidding! Can't wait to see what happens, so update soon!
Gandalf: *nods* and later days!
Maruken chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
ALRIGHT! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! Bakura sounds like an ass and Ryou and Seto's portrayls are nice. UPDATE!
dream-eater-is-hungry chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
please do update... apart from RyouxBakura pairings(my fave one) i'm also a fan of SetoxRyou please continue...
fiendmage chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Around the ending was good . finish it please and can you inform me when you add another chapter . My e-mail address is please and thank you _
C ya l8er