Reviews for The Meaning of Friendship
Midnight Writer chapter 4 . 3/29
Trunks being sooooo tired after staying up all night with Vegeta. Reminds me of when Gohan in the Saiyaman Saga was trying to think up lines for Saiyaman to say one night. So he stayed up late. He felt so tired that the next day he over slept and was late for high school.

Have you considered the probability that being that being that both Gohan and Trunks are half Saiyan, so they can power up into incredibly energetic transformations to the point where their auras are visible to the naked eye that perhaps, as a result of all that vitality coursing thru their Saiyan blood, they only have to get three to four hours of sleep a night?
Midnight Writer chapter 4 . 3/28
Are you leading up to a romance story here between Gohan and Vidal? They say that opposites attract. But only if one does not mind going thru breakup and divorce. Gohan is humble. Vidal is arrogant. Gohan is selfless. Vidal is selfish. Gohan is easy going. Vidal is bossy. And so on and so forth. Gohan loves his mother extremely much but that does not mean that he wants or needs a wife like her. I can tell you are a promising writer as I am a writer myself, which is why I go by the name Midnight Writer. The question is what are your goals in life? To write strictly to obtain money and the more the better, or to write to help people as well as earn money? You can do what many have already done before you if money is your number one priority. Or you can inspire others by zigging instead of zagging by giving Gohan a female counterpart who is compatible with him. She will not only want him but need him and vice versa. I am an avid Gohan fan. So I will say that Eraser makes a better girlfriend for him than Vidal because she appreciates his intellect and since she is kind enough to speak to Gohan when he has no friends. But the best girl for Gohan is one like Gohan who saves lives not for an ego boost like Vidal but due to the fact that she cherishes life. As far as bodily attraction goes it is important but not as important as character and personality. Sex is an expression of love. Love is everlasting. Otherwise all it is is a skill in the art of lust. Lust is fleeting. Reason why there are so many broken homes. People judge one another on appearances instead of evaluating each other on their values.

Thanks for letting me post. Bye.
midnight Writer chapter 2 . 3/28
Oops! Forgot to say:

Sigmund Freud - a famous psychologist stated that people feel good when they wear clothing that looks nice on them.

Yeah, I know what you mean about your quote, "This stuff looks like Cell ate it and then threw it back up". I call artificial food Barfallah and Vomitose. I like your message to the world, that in order to be robust like Gohan and Trunks you have to eat wholesome food. This is one thing I do not like about Majin Buu. He mostly eats junk but we are expected to believe that he is very strong.
Midnight Writer chapter 2 . 3/28
I stumbled upon your web pages. I did not know you were here. Glad I did. Your story is riveting and I am enjoying the tongue and cheek humor too.
Midnight Writer chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow! It is obviously excellent. You are evidently a good writer. I enjoyed it very much. You are depicting the true Gohan. Gohan is a lot more powerful than Vegeta because Gohan is a Mystic Warrior so he kept up with his training for he has hero blood in him from Goku and since Gohan is so smart high school is no challenge for him thanks to Chi Chi. I also liked very much how you point out the reality that, though Gohan is extremely good looking and is of noble character, his naivety and innocent nature make him unpopular and lonely. How sad but realistic. Is there a continuation of the Meaning of Friendship. I hope so. If so where do I find it?
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
Awesome!~
Broly Uzamaki chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Should had a spar
Ankit chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
It's awesome and funny. When's the next chapter coming
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
J'aime.
sukarettimay chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I know this story is pretty old kinda, but the part when you write "This stuff looks like Cell ate it and then threw it back up" reminds me of a Android 18 except she's purty.

Suka-chan
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
3 3 3 please continue!
AnimeRideorDieFreak chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
This is hilarious! this is my first fanfiction with and Gohan ik was iffy about it at first but then i was joked at how good and funny this was!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I really like this fic!
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
"This stuff looks like Cell ate it and then threw it back up"? Best phrase ever! Can I use it in my DBZ fic once I get to the High School part?
Eyea chapter 4 . 6/28/2013