Reviews for Zim's Married Life? What the?
artee11 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Duuuuude! Zim would never marry a human... especially Gaz! or would Gaz marry Zim. Thats just wrong! REmeber zim hates human affections so why make a baby with GAAAAAAAAZ? AAAAAAAND besidessssssssss ZIM IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!
James Barker chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
LOL that's funny. In all my reading of these Zim fanfics I never imagined a future for him like that. It'd be nice to see another chapter. Rock on!
Sayiangirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Write more soon! It would be funny if it was a girl and not a boy. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Could use a little better description to describe the overall time and place, but otherwise a good idea.
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Yes, the idea of Gaz married to Zim and Gaz pregnant with an Irken-human cross-breed is sort-of strange. I'm a fan of the show and everything, my friends being the same. Somehow though, this question also occured to me- are Gaz and Zim grown up? You should add more detail to what period of time and everything.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Oh my goodness...Zim's dream sounds eerily like my fic, "The Future is Krazy." Not that I'm accusing you of copying or anything.
Pregnant Gaz...That's a scary thought indeed. Although I highly doubt an Irken would be able to successfully breed with a human. And why did they get married in the first place? You should explain that.
It's an original idea though. Definitely a different take on Zim/Gaz.
cdfe chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
If we ignore the fact that Irkens are cloned, which led me to believe they're asexual, this story can work, I'll keep an eye on it.
Celestial Star Mali chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Okay, that was throughly unbeliveable on how it would happen.
But's funny, and in character.
Write more. :B