Reviews for Who set the Hanyou free?
VampireGurl14 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This is really 've got a good sense of humor.
SengenSkyDragon chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
OMG i loved it! i have never seen a more original and humourus remake of ANY song EVER! keep it up!
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
FUNNY! hehehe... always thought that song would blend in well with a show who's first three letters began with "inu" or the japanese word for dog. hehee... great job!

btw,i read your bio and saw you were looking for good hp. i've got two, but they're 'kinda' yaoi. you can just replace the names if you want, coz they're really, really good. as in. totally, utterly, purely awesome. the titles are "Attempts" and "Raindrops and roses" and the pair is Harry/Draco. trust me, im not a supporter of yaoi and all, but these fics are really good. ) all for now!
Cerulean Shadow chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
!

FUNNY! U did a great job on this!
Kimster44 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was hilarious you just made my day thanks kid
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
LOL! That was pretty funny! I laughed so hard about the part where Inu-Yasha is saying he wants power and then he adds, "I'm stuck on Kikyo"! XD It's just sounded funny in my head. _;

I was looking over my old stuff and forgot all about my song rewrite for Inu-Yasha and I read the reviews for it and I found yours that asked if I would read yours and I can't remember if I did so here I am! _; Thanks for reviewing! I have other Inu-Yasha stuff posted now as well but no song rewrites except that one. I should get cracking on more! Fun fun! _
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Usually when someone makes a nice review on one of my stories, I usually like to go see what they've written in return.

When I saw that you write Inuyasha stories, naturally, I gravitated towards them, since I'm totally obsessed with that darn Hanyou.

This was crazy. Hilarious. Creative. and just plain funny as hell. I especially loved the Rap part. I had to e-mail this to my friends, I hope you don't mind. I thought they should something this good too.

You have a knack for comedy, so I'm off to read what else you've got. Later.

Lain.

P.S. Thank you for the nice review. I especially appreciate it.
AAML FREAKAZOID chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
it was funny and kikyo is the bitch from hell.
SkittlesStar25 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA! ROFLMAO! That was funny! LOL! LMAO! This is good do another one.
bad gril 66 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
OK! O_o
Tomo223 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
That was really funny(at least i thought so!) And Kikyo IS a
By the way how are you?
I've noticed we don't talk much
Tis a real pity
Can't we talk a little more?
Hey! We may even have things in common!
(hint: look at the first letters in each sentince and it should finish the Kikyo Is a ... thing)
anyway, great lyric fic i guess you'd call it. Hm...what would you call it?_
Aufweidersehen!(bye)
Lady Awesomepants chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
BEX: That was so funY! *COLLAPSES, GASPING IN LAUGHTER*
TONNI: DOn't mind her, she's retarded!
*BEX DIES OF LAUGHTER*