Reviews for For Life: For Love
Caught-In-The-Frostfire chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
My eyes hurt.

Like really, I don't think I've cried so much over a fanfiction before. I will admit it was painful for me to read, the heartbreak and angst just killed me. But I will say this is a fantastic work. You are an extremely talented writer. This story has moved me to complete sobs and utter awe on how you can have such talent. I applaude you, great job. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
This might sound weird but this is the perfect setup for a 3way romance. I don't see them often but they can work (alot of multiway romance yugioh fanfics work). I can see this being one if there was more romantic 2-girl friendship/relationship between Kagome and Kikyo. It would definately be new.
KagomeKitten-lovely chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
it was a bit painful to read and i cried a bit. I love how deeply you described Inuyasha's love for Kagome. The story was beautifully written and really pulled on my heartstrings when he was begging her to believe his undying love for Kagome. It was beautiful.. just beautiful.
Asian Delicacy chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I've read this story again and I must say it's still the most lyrically beautiful piece I've ever encountered. Simply Beautiful. The words, emotions, such depth of character. I love everything about it. It possess such a uniqueness that's not found on nowadays. Love this to pieces. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Ah such a sweet and short story ;u;
I was hooked from the very first chapter and felt butterflies whenever something is supposed to happen doesn't - all those ironic situations.
Would you believe me if I told you I nearly cried in the last few chapters?
I really like how you made them overcome their problems and misunderstanding and love how you didn't just stick them back together after they reunited. There was therapy, arguments - love is not perfect and flowers and fantasy all the time. I love how you highlighted the imperfection and still manage to draw a happy ending ;u;
Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
very nice story! - a big lesson in how honest and open communication is really necessary and vital in a relationship.

this little gem is one of the reasons i comb through the 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin' archives. if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) -enjoy:

_

manga: thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area (one of my european friends has to use a proxy server sometimes, these links work for her hopefully they'll work for you) -on either site you have to scroll down to episode 1:

anilinkz category/rorouni-kenshin/

they've announced that they're working on a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie (they already have the leads cast) and they've also announced that they're reanimating the 'rurouni kenshin' manga! happy news )

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
It was so beautiful! I love how ur characters grow in ur fics! Thank you for posting this!
SlytherinLove19 chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
I loved the ending,

great story !
elf mermaid chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
*sniffle* I loved Inuyasha's epilogue; it was a bit bittersweet, but that made it even better. I enjoyed the parts with Inuyasha's POV (or anyone else's besides Kagome;s). I don't know why, but I always enjoy stories where anyone besides Kagome describes their relationship. Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
wow...gorgeous story! wonderful message at the end!
nekotaishou chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
You did a great job! Ive felt like Ive learned a lot about life because of it. Im glad I got to read this it made me realize just how much in life isnt the way you want it but if you keep trying and perservering, you'll become stronger in the end. Once again, fantastic job and thankyou for such a lovely story!
supposesheisawildflower chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
I really really loved this one! It's so awesome. Seriously.
SecretlyCorrupted chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
You know I have had this story saved as my favorite for years and I have read it over and over and over again, but I realized I do not have any recollection of reading the second epilogue. LMAOS I just read it and I love it just as much as the rest of it.

Anyways, thank you for the story. You are a really good writer. I noticed it's been a while since you've posted anything but I hope that doesn't mean you stopped writing. ) Thank you again.
poems2songs chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
wonderful story... really liked it... lots of drama... good job... great work!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "For Life: For Love", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Inuyasha. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Inuyasha Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1265.0

~Cat