Reviews for Waltz
movieholic chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Damn good story, very-very well written. I enjoyed this a lot...it was brilliant! Thanks for sharing this, I mean it.

Rane
Wolfie chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This was an entirely believable vingette about Goren. I thought the repetative word use was interesting, if a bit visually jarring. Rather think you meant that, so I add it to the plus side of the story.
Vingettes are delicate things, stop too soon and they are simply jottings and stop too late and they feel over done. This one was just right.
Jei Hua Mae chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Very good. I like your description of Eames, especially "smiling and tart like an apple in fall." It was simple and elegant and I look forward to more.
piaffe417 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
This is truly excellent and I like the lyrical flow you've created. What's more, your characterization is right on - though I hope your reference to them killing each other before their fifth anniversary meant their five MONTH anniversary (because goodness knows I don't think they'd make it any farther than that). :-)
bast2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
He thinks that in another life, he would have married this woman and they would have killed each other before their fifth anniversary
love that line. liked the story muchly.
a tattered rose chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
There are some little things. P7, "before awake" isn't really grammatical (er, I think) but it's only really noticable because it doesn't mesh with "after sleep". (Ie, "after asleep")
I love the use of the doubled word. Though I now have an obsession with the use of fall, touch, know, after seasonal reference. (With or without -ing... hm...)
Anyhow, it does what it was supposed to do, or at least I ascribe a purpose, which makes me really like it. I look forward to more/other/whatever.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/22/2004