Reviews for What's In a Freaking Name
Luc Star chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
loved it. good story.
drewboy62 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
LMAO! Poor Althea. Any of your readers who think that she is just any an ordinary Mary Sue who has never had it rough before really don't know her very well.
lol...poor girl. On top of everything that she has to deal with on a normal day she finds out that Shipwreck used her for insurance fraud. Don't why she would be so surprised by this new revelation though.
Anyways, definitely another cute one shot about the leader of the Misfits.
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
That was great. Poor Althea. I know I'd be ticked if my name was wrong all these years...on second thought, I wouldn't. Not if it was my first name. I hate my first name...and now I'm beginning to babble so I'll shut up now. :D But this was great. I just hope the Insurance Agency doesn't find out about the fraud.
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
You can certainly feel the love between Althea and Shipwreck. And any idiot who thinks Althea is Mary-Sueish has seriously got to read every story showing her behavior before coming to that conclusion. )
Wizard1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Wow.
You know, Red Witch, you raise a very good point! No wonder Althea and Jean annoy the hell out of each other- they're so alike!
A/J: WHAT? I'M NOTHING LIKE HER!
Me: See what I mean? It's like Scott and Lance- looking at what might have been, and not exactly liking it- but maybe understanding it. Come to think of it, Wanda and Rogue are in a similar situation.
Oh yeah Todd? You're not in the position to comment on somebody's choice of pets, buddy!
This is awesome, Red Witch! Keep up the great work!
todd fan chapter 1 . 1/21/2004