Reviews for Love Is In The Wind
annie chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
very very good. you are an excellent writer. one thing the hymen is on the very outside of the vagina so he couldn't enter her and then feel resistance. you can't get in at all without breaking it because like i said its on the outside.
liseylivesforfantasy chapter 50 . 2/13/2010
WOW this is a really good story. I can see that you haven't updated in a long time but I was hoping that you could confirm whether you are to continue th story. I really hope that you will continue becaus I thought that your writing as well as your friends was brilliant. I really like you ideas and I hope to see what the future for the characters are. If you are not to continue could you please take the small amount of time to tell me in bief or extensive on how the stiry was going to pan out.
bulma-veggie chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Congratulation, I just your story all night long, and I love it

I hope one day you will finish it

Fantastic work !
Virginia Black Malfoy chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
HEY!

Really interesting story so far. Be careful on your tenses. They seem to get mixed up and are confusing to follow. I am a great fan of Eowyn and Faramir

Keep up the great work!

~Virginia Black Malfoy
omg chapter 43 . 5/9/2006
y would u pair boromir with a servant girl named monica? that's just stupid. the story was good until that happened i wanted to see wat would happen with boromir and faramir fighting over eowyn
bloodofagoth chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
It is really good. Be sure to write more.
eyes4gold chapter 50 . 11/7/2005
Hi: I'm not very good at writing reviews but I just have to tell you that I loved this story from beginning to the end of of chapter 50. I'm just now reading this story and it is Nov. 2005. I will briefly state that I and waiting for the rest of the chapters so I can dive right in and get my eyes full of this wonderful love story. Faramir and Eowyn are right up there with my other favorites of LOTR and I love the way you placed Boromir in this story.

Without rambling any further, I just want to say that I love the story and I am anticipating reading and enjoying the final chapters. Thanks so much.
pinkpolkadots06 chapter 50 . 4/5/2005
I love your story! I had such a hard time putting it down! Please update again VERY VERY SOON!
pleaseclosethisaccount chapter 50 . 3/4/2005
One more thing... if you kill faramir... There will be violence! I love him and that would be torture! So be nice... Don't break Eowyn's heart...
pleaseclosethisaccount chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hey, I thought this story was great! I'm a huge Faramir/ Eowyn fan and am always looking for fanfics bout them (no shortage here!:) ) This one really fed my greed though! Its huge! Gotta love the sweetness of the two! Sigh... they're so cute! Cept I'm gonna be honest and say I don't like the whole B kisses Eowyn thing... ew! And poor Faramir! And just a question but aren't Grima and saruman dead? Just a question? ... Besides those little facts! It was great! Four stars! Another question... Are there gonna be more chapters?

Ozwolf!
Ithilien Dreams chapter 50 . 3/1/2005
have just spend ages reading to the end of this and i am engrossed in it. Please continue it soon! I can't wait to see the weddings (all three of them, but especially faramir and eowyns). Please Please please carry on. Both you and the person who you wrote this with (sorry i cant recall his name) are extremely talented!
alias.of.me chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
great story so far i noticed a spelling mistake on page 2 in the third paragraph Merry's name is spelled incorrectly
Monika chapter 50 . 1/20/2005
Hi Tiea and Liam,

thanks for writing this extraordinary story!

I've enjoyed reading it a lot so far and I can't wait to read on. Quite curious what's going to happen. :-)

I think it is a good thing that you are writing this story together, as to give a male and a female insight of the feelings of each character. Furthermore it feels authentic, as you can somehow perceive the feelings that are there and it gives a real insight into the love two people may share.

It is also great how you do time-loops from time to time; it's sort of movie-like. :-) And it makes you even more curious about one storyline if you interrupt it and go on with another.

And - as a romantic person - I am very thankful that you always set things to right again, otherwise I'd quite dispair here, since the story is very emotional. Or maybe I am just too emotional. ;-)

About the tenses, it did not bother me, since I was too much busy with the story to worry about grammar. But then I not a native English speaking person, so I could just overlook these things quite well. Anyway, even if it was in my language, I don't think I would mind, for the story really got me focused on itself.

Nothing left to say, but "keep going".

Kind regards,

Monika

PS: I know a review could use some critique to be useful to the writer(s), but at the moment nothing comes to my mind. ;-)
roswellwbfan chapter 10 . 1/5/2005
I have not found myself enjoying a story like this in far too long. You write incredibly well with a lyrical sensibility that I find absolutely captivating. I'm so thrilled that I have forty more chapters to read (my sleep cycle is not pleased but who needs sleep, anyway?). Thank you for posting.
destinysgypsy chapter 50 . 12/27/2004
PULEEZE tell me this is not the end. I have sat for hrs enthralled. Absolutely breathtaking.