Reviews for Redemption
EvilMidget6 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Really enjoyed this story! You're way too overly critical of your writing - I thought it ended well, although like any tale I'm loving - I just didn't want it to end. You captured these guys personalities fabulously and I really loved the interactions between Yami, Bakoura and Marik. Thanks so much for this :)
Apollymi chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
I just had to say this: I just sat down and re-read this story start to finish tonight. It's always been one of my favorites from you, DracOnyx. It's always worth a re-reading. Thanks for the fun you've given by sharing this story.
TaMaMe chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
hey :)

I really loved reading your story 'redemption'! I stayed up late many nights to read it because I couldn't stop myself :D

your writing style is great and you paid attention to write it detailed. that was great!

I also totally loved the topic... yami and bakura fighting together :)

I just can say: keep on writing! you're awesome!

greetings TaMa
Apollymi chapter 24 . 4/26/2011
You know, it's been a while since I've sat down and reread this story again, beginning to end. I had actually forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

I love the way you build the story and how you show character growth and change. The Bakura lover in me especially loves that he got to be such a major player in this and that his character growth arc felt believable. Ahh, it's a great thing.

And if I've never mentioned it before, "Redemption" inspired one of my own stories: "Where Angels". So, three cheers!

Thanks again for the wonderful story!

Apollymi
looptheloopy chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
I effing loved this story! I adore Kura's part, I really do :) He should have stayed a god though... Heh, imagine it XD *laughs hysterically*

When I thought he was really dead, I was going to hunt you down XD

Uh, it's 2am... Really astounding story, I luff it ;)
anon chapter 24 . 10/15/2010
it's a damn good story that i had the pleasure of reading. the only thing that needs fixing is in the grammar/spelling department.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
the next thing you know, the yamis are going to be discussing the pros and cons of different types of booze. *rolls eyes* it'd be nice to see both of them hammered in the company of friends, though... ;D

brittney
Donteatacowman chapter 24 . 8/11/2010
Haha, wow, I loved this ending. XD And Yami's reason for going into shock was just hilarious!

A quote I especially like: "I'm going to do something that needs to be done that no one else can do."

I know that I may be taking it out of context a little, but... isn't that kind of the meaning of life, a bit? Any one of us's reason for being here? I'm probably just overthinking it. But thank you for such an amazing story. :) At the beginning, I DID think Bakura and to a lesser extent Marik forgave/joined forces with Yami more quickly that would be plausible, but in my opinion the later chapters tried to correct this by giving Bakura confusion and second thoughts, and by giving Marik guilt. And the last few chapters were some of the best IMO. Enjoyable story either way. Thank you again for writing!
Donteatacowman chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
Hahaha, I love how the very first thing Yami does when he comes back is to... wait for it... CLEAN THE KITCHEN. XD Yami's like, "Yeah, I die and come back to life every couple weeks. Now cleaning a kitchen, THERE'S something truly special."

Haha, this is how I picture how the scene coulda gone:

*everyone wakes up to see Yami alone in a sparkling clean kitchen*

Everyone: *stares*

Yami: *breaks the silence* Guys, how you allow your kitchen to fall into such disrepair?

Everyone: *astonished pause* You were DEAD!

Yami: That's no excuse for a dirty kitchen!

XD
Raexa chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
w But yay for happy endings :)
Nostalgic5947 chapter 24 . 8/22/2009
this was lovely!

i found this in the favorite section of an author i was looking up and was bummed that there was no pairing but it doesn't take away from it.

I loved this fic and am adding it to my own favs.

O, the ending wasn't as bad as you feared. I like it anyway.

XD

couldn't stop laughing!

anyway: WRITE MORE YGO! D
Calamitynexus chapter 24 . 5/21/2009
That was really fun. I liked the twists and turns. It was a interesting spin on the typical story that was engaging and kept you guessing.
hA-UkA chapter 24 . 9/13/2008
Good work.
Jisa chapter 24 . 7/23/2008
That was so good! SERIOUSLY! I loved it!
ScrollPirate chapter 24 . 5/20/2008
O.O IT'S FINISHED! YAY!

(I had this saved way back on my old account xNikki-Kinox... ages ago...)

but seriously, thank you so much for the wonderful story! I love it!