Reviews for Love Never Dies
GhostGlowLight chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Ohh god i love it
Megagalvatron12 chapter 28 . 3/10/2011
awsome story please make a sequal
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
love this story Please write more of it!
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
My mother and I were big fans of the show as well and we didn't like the way the series ended ether so all i have to say is go a head
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Loved it the firs time i read it
EFMG chapter 28 . 9/6/2008
well i just started to look into fanfiction and i alwyas loved Birds of Prey and i just read your whole story it was great i would love to hear more on Joker's crimes in New Gotham but htis was amazing well done. Thanks for the enjoyable read. I only wondered how Barbara reaction was?...
gryffon47 chapter 28 . 8/16/2008
This was totally awesome! FYI BOP is now officially out for sale at all target stores nation wide for the grand total of $35.
GuesssWho chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
Joker? Predictable?

His greatest power is being totally unpredictable! He could kill you because he doesn't like your tie! Or because he DOES like your tie! Or because it's Tuesday!
Huntress1987 chapter 27 . 3/26/2007
awesome last chapter. I cant wait for the reese/hel one shot. God it's been like forever since i've read this, i had to reread it in parts. HOpe to read more soon, since there isnt much new bop fanfics out there anymore.
Justin Huston chapter 26 . 1/22/2007
Good story so far. E-mail me when you update this story. It's one of my favorites.
Shannon chapter 26 . 5/23/2006
Great job, is there gonna be an update soon? HOpefully, i wanna know what happens. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, great job.
Huntress1987 chapter 26 . 4/18/2006
WOW U UPDATED IM SO HAPPY! great chapter of course. clayface isnt dead is he? that would be horible if selena killed,id be sad...lol. Hope to read another chapter soon, pls continue.
lucy76 chapter 26 . 4/17/2006
Love the part where Helena tells Bruce "dad".

Can't wait to read what happens Next.

Keep the good work.
AC chapter 25 . 1/30/2006
aw.. Reese is gonna propose. I love them together. please update ASAP.
lucy76 chapter 25 . 1/25/2006
Great chapter!

I would love to know what did Reese tell Dinah.

Can't wait to see what happens next.