Reviews for The Siege of Minas Tirith
thegreencarousel chapter 1 . 5/4
As it is a story from you, I find myself excited when I see that there is to be an OC, be it a OFC or OMC because you write such deliciously good characters. And I'm so glad to see I was 200% right!:D
LadyDeb1970 chapter 26 . 8/22/2004
What a lovely story! I've been reading the book, and I'm so glad you included my favorite scene from ROTK. . .Aragorn summoning Faramir back from death. I wish it had been in the movie. I also love that you've combined the movie and the book. It makes it more. . .complete.
szhismine chapter 26 . 8/20/2004
please continue!

and please please please go book-verse for the battle, if you know what i mean lol. :D

keep writing! update soon!
BenRG chapter 26 . 8/19/2004
I did wonder why Aragorn didn't have a helmet or a shield. Of course, his fighting style doesn't really allow for a shield, he is more a 'blade in each hand, keep pounding until something breaks' kind of fighter.

So, the final battle awaits. Will you continue 'I Have Made My Choice' in the sequel too, or will you continue that seperately?

A nice alternate look at what happened in Minas Tirath between the scenes.

BenRG's Overall Rating: 8/10
lindahoyland chapter 26 . 8/18/2004
Nice touches of humour amid all the tensions
BenRG chapter 25 . 8/3/2004
So, the waiting is almost done.

I think that you have got inside Eowyn's head very well. She had a degree of depression on top of everything else that had happened. Whether it was Wormtongue's influence or just some element of her upbringing, she seemed certain that she was living in the last days of Men and that there was no hope. I can imagine her despairing at the thought of being the last of her house.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
Ithil-valon chapter 11 . 8/3/2004
I really don't like her blaming Faramir. He was ordered to retake Osgiliath and he did his duty. If anyone is to blame it's Denethor.
Ithil-valon chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
AH, you're making me mourn for Boromir all over again. His death was such a loss...
Ithil-valon chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
I know I'm sounding redundant, but this is so interesting! I take it Idril is in a previous story? I most go look at your previous work. :)
Ithil-valon chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
This is the first time I've read an account of Boromir's death though Pippin's eyes. It was very moving. This is really the first Hobbit-centric story I've read too. You're surprising me with how much I'm enjoying it.
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh, I just found your work today and find it very interesting. I'm anxious to read more.
lindahoyland chapter 25 . 8/2/2004
Excellent and beautifully written. I always wish Tolkien had shown us these farewells.
szhismine chapter 24 . 7/25/2004
great update!

plese continue soon.
lindahoyland chapter 24 . 7/23/2004
An interesting new angle on a familiar story.
BenRG chapter 24 . 7/23/2004
Something tells me that Arwen can deliver, with a smile, a threat far worse than any Man could with the fiercest of faces. The Rangers seem to share that opinion with me. :-D

One thing that I really appreciate about this series, and its counterpart, is that we see in between the actions. We see the thoughts and deliberations behind the decisions. Most importantly, we see a little of the real nature of the characters. It is so typically Aragorn to be thinking three or four moves ahead when most people are worrying about what will happen next.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10