Reviews for Head Over Heels
lukachan678 chapter 24 . 7/15
Hey update it thousand people want you to continue
Basically, first world problems
How this achieved 2k reviews, we will never know
-the way that u have pointed out. Its also not typical japanese culture to grumble and moan at ur parents. I underatand that moving to another school is hard but the way saku was potrayed seemed a little childish? She's nearing 18 too
Secondly, the schooling system. Sounds like something out of the west. Well, I think that if u would like to post a story that's based in Japan u should do a little research on how schooling is done there. Or the majority of Asian countries.
in schools, they all wear the same uniform. Its to promote a sense of unity and to drill in discipline. One might argue that it breaches the human right of expressing thwmselves and bla bla. But really its only 8 hrs of school. Ppl wont die from not wearing the clothes they want.

Aside from that, Sakura cried from not getting a reaction from guys? Hmm. That sounds like a really vain, prissy, spoiled girl. It's a far cry from the real Sakura

I believe that based on ur writing capabilities that you have the potential to do so much better. But, u also need to do more research if you want to write a good story with character depth. Learning about another culture more thoroughly wont hurt either. It'll show just how mature the story is. If not, its better to base the characters in your home country. Because, I'm sorry, but so far, even if I'm not Asian, I find this cringe worthy
thanks for your contribution to the ff society tho
Hello. Love ur story so far
I'm not sure if u had intended Sakura's character or the whole plot to be OOC. But, if u have not I just want to point out a few things.
Firstly, I think that the way you developed Sakura's character was.. a little off from the original. Even if Touya and Saku love annoying the heck out of each other will they shout or argue to way that u have poin
theory-tweaker chapter 24 . 2/12
Im honestly lost for words and im not sure how to say this. But ive wanted to say it for a really long time.

Im a fan that has been following your story since i was 13 in 2005 (Guess my age? lol) and it literally means everything to me. I remember the time when you used to update us with chapters. I was so excited back then, and i would literally die whenever you published another chapter. But as the years have gone by, i know now that this is how you've chosen to end your story.

But please~ i dont care when, please finish it! Ive been waiting since the beginning, and i dont care if it takes a few more years, just know that you actually have some ultimate fans out there, who love your story so much we check up every once in a while to see if you've even posted a "hi" any where on your old accounts. (I swear im not creepy lol i just love your story so much im looking for a sign of hope lol im terrified you might actually be dead so i say a rosary for you every now and then haha T_T)

You promised 2 more chapters. Please please please just know that i dont care about the hiatus~ your my favorite author who inspired me to write. As ive gotten older i can now see grammar and spelling mistakes that i was blind to before, but it still doesn't matter to me. Its the characters you created that i love. So thank you for the great story. But I just wish you wouldnt let it end like this, Syaoran still hasnt been vindicated. You might have moved on from it, and maybe your writing style is different now, but please at least let us know how the story ends. It would mean the world to me and your other long standing fans.

xoxo~~~ val
ps. Just so you know i actually printed out your story and got it binded for my own personal use. It sits in my book shelf lol with the last few pages blank waiting for the other chapters. I hope thats ok~ (i swear im not a creeper~! lol)!
update chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
update update update
A chapter 24 . 9/23/2016
this..
aisora14 chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
10 years almost.
We haven't forgotten this one. Hope you haven't as well.
Please update!
just two more chapters to go you said.
Please.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
i just have to stop reading this story after syaoran beat the hell out of touya and his dad. way to immature. it's like no one is mature eough in this story. all have their twisted heads. especially sakura. she's just way to weird and psychotic. very abusive story and no girl would ever forgive a guy if he does what syaoran din to her family. this is just sick!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
this story is so fucking twisted i have to skip so many paragraphs but it doesn't matter cause the story just go way round and round and round
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
i dont love angry syaoran. so fucking unreasonable. just so so unrealistic shit.
Regoli chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Syaoran's part where he was talking, laughing and shouting at people in the street till the part where he ends up actually admitting that he misses his dad was really emotional that i felt really terrible after reading this part and i couldn't countinue reading anymore. Good god.
AkumaRinee chapter 24 . 2/3/2015
I read your story Head Over Heels and was sad that you didn't have the last two chapters. I love the story and can only hope that you will continue writing because you should give up this beautiful gift you have.
Kami Lin chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
This story is very different from others however, the love between Sakura and Syaoran remain the same and that is more than enough to break me down to tears and silently wait for you to find inspiration to finish it. Thanks for writing it.
2,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »