Reviews for Head Over Heels
A chapter 24 . 9/23
this..
aisora14 chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
10 years almost.
We haven't forgotten this one. Hope you haven't as well.
Please update!
just two more chapters to go you said.
Please.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
i just have to stop reading this story after syaoran beat the hell out of touya and his dad. way to immature. it's like no one is mature eough in this story. all have their twisted heads. especially sakura. she's just way to weird and psychotic. very abusive story and no girl would ever forgive a guy if he does what syaoran din to her family. this is just sick!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
this story is so fucking twisted i have to skip so many paragraphs but it doesn't matter cause the story just go way round and round and round
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
i dont love angry syaoran. so fucking unreasonable. just so so unrealistic shit.
Regoli chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Syaoran's part where he was talking, laughing and shouting at people in the street till the part where he ends up actually admitting that he misses his dad was really emotional that i felt really terrible after reading this part and i couldn't countinue reading anymore. Good god.
AkumaRinee chapter 24 . 2/3/2015
I read your story Head Over Heels and was sad that you didn't have the last two chapters. I love the story and can only hope that you will continue writing because you should give up this beautiful gift you have.
Kami Lin chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
This story is very different from others however, the love between Sakura and Syaoran remain the same and that is more than enough to break me down to tears and silently wait for you to find inspiration to finish it. Thanks for writing it.
Yzabelle chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
My, your narration was WOW. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
I had to get this out there because of the overly positive reviews I saw, so here i go, I remember I had started reading this story a couple of years ago but -for reasons I can only assume- stopped. After giving it a second try, I gave up yet again at half of chapter 21.

The final reason for my quitting this story, a second time, was Meiling and her friends. We know Syaoran is an immature kid, so I understood more that he would refuse to get checked up by a doctor -although the reason is unknown to me- but the fact that they didn't force Syaoran, whichever way, to a hospital before it was too late was unbelievable. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would do that for a loved one in those circumstances. At the end I hoped he died as it would've made it easier for everyone, especially our victimized protagonist but then again, it wouldn't change anything really, Sakura would still be an emotionally unstable girl and 'the outcasts' might still end up with poor judgement.

So not only were characters abusive and conceited but also selfish. I don't mean for it to sound so harsh but this is what I think.

I do believe you had a great idea but the characters and the situations they created because of their attitude weren't good enough. This could become a great story with just knocking some common sense in your character's minds.

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I will blame mobile and english not being my mother tongue. And finally, thanks if your read all of this long review. I hope it was helpful.

-alexa1661
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2014

There were many things that bugged me. Every character being way too immature, Tomoyo, Eriol, Sakura, Syaoran- you name it. But it was okay up until I realized how abusive everyone was towards Sakura, how much of a victim she becomes -even to herself, that I just knew something was wrong. It wouldn't have been if you hadn't portrayed it as normal behavior, but you did. Syaoran constantly rivals in the immaturity scale with Sakura but I constantly thought, 'that's okay, maybe he has a reason' but I still find it unjustified. He was the one who treated Sakura worst, and what miffed me most about it was that she believed she was in the wrong, that it was her fault and not his. Had Sakura been a little bit more mature, she would have ended everything the moment he raged into her house and beat her brother up. Instead she contemplated dying -continuously after that. You don't throw your life away just for something as unimportant as that or the 'triggers' that followed. After that it was just between incredulous and just plain wrong how she felt about him- how she forgives him. And the fact that she constantly thinks her life is crap and wishes her mother to die and calls Touya lucky for having a dead mother- it shows how much more immature than a 14 year old she is.

-alexa1661
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
i loved this story. i cried a lot too. but its still a good story. i think you should make a sequel because theres so much left unsaid like sakura,tomoyo,naoko,and rikas relationship like do they become friends again? and does syoarans mom except sakura and will meiling find happiness? will syoarans mom make him go back to hong kong? and if yelan doesnt except sakura will she set up an omai for syoaran? will yamazaki ever go see his mother and sister? i have so much more to say but pardon my bad writing my eyes are puffy from crying. but i will give you props for keeping everything intresting with all the drama i do hope you consider ther sequel thing though.
sunny chapter 24 . 3/29/2014
He didn't deserve her forgiveness. i loved your Syaoran Li a long time ago but reading this story again, years later, I recognize this as an abusive relationship.
Anony chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Sooooo I just came across this story and haven't been able to stop reading until I got to the last chapter... Or at least what I thought was the last chapter!
I guess since you haven't written in years then this could be a happy ending because he is finally awake! But you knowww, sometimes every blue moon, an author surprises us all and updates one their stories. Two more chapters?!, you're killing me! Hahaha

One of the best stories I've read in this fandom, hands down.
A little dark, has that witty humor, a little romance, and just down to earth.
Loved every bit of it.
I'll probably reread this story again one day and hopefully there will be a new chapter one day!

Thanks again for this wonderful read.
GoogleRocket chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Hi,

Not sure if you still get these. Just wanted to leave a note - I first read this when I was in middle school, and it was amazing back then. Now, almost 10 years later, I'm back here reading it for the 3rd time. It's the only fic I've read so many times. I understand you're probably pretty busy with life, but if you could manage to finish the story off (even if it's a very short ending), I'm sure you would be simultaneously bringing smiles to hundreds of people around the world. Know that your fans haven't given up hope for an update, no matter how much time has passed.

Hope all is well.