Reviews for Head Over Heels
Regoli chapter 4 . 6/16
Syaoran's part where he was talking, laughing and shouting at people in the street till the part where he ends up actually admitting that he misses his dad was really emotional that i felt really terrible after reading this part and i couldn't countinue reading anymore. Good god.
Syao Blossoms chapter 24 . 2/3
I read your story Head Over Heels and was sad that you didn't have the last two chapters. I love the story and can only hope that you will continue writing because you should give up this beautiful gift you have.
Kami Lin chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
This story is very different from others however, the love between Sakura and Syaoran remain the same and that is more than enough to break me down to tears and silently wait for you to find inspiration to finish it. Thanks for writing it.
Yzabelle chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
My, your narration was WOW. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
I had to get this out there because of the overly positive reviews I saw, so here i go, I remember I had started reading this story a couple of years ago but -for reasons I can only assume- stopped. After giving it a second try, I gave up yet again at half of chapter 21.

The final reason for my quitting this story, a second time, was Meiling and her friends. We know Syaoran is an immature kid, so I understood more that he would refuse to get checked up by a doctor -although the reason is unknown to me- but the fact that they didn't force Syaoran, whichever way, to a hospital before it was too late was unbelievable. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would do that for a loved one in those circumstances. At the end I hoped he died as it would've made it easier for everyone, especially our victimized protagonist but then again, it wouldn't change anything really, Sakura would still be an emotionally unstable girl and 'the outcasts' might still end up with poor judgement.

So not only were characters abusive and conceited but also selfish. I don't mean for it to sound so harsh but this is what I think.

I do believe you had a great idea but the characters and the situations they created because of their attitude weren't good enough. This could become a great story with just knocking some common sense in your character's minds.

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I will blame mobile and english not being my mother tongue. And finally, thanks if your read all of this long review. I hope it was helpful.

-alexa1661
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2014

There were many things that bugged me. Every character being way too immature, Tomoyo, Eriol, Sakura, Syaoran- you name it. But it was okay up until I realized how abusive everyone was towards Sakura, how much of a victim she becomes -even to herself, that I just knew something was wrong. It wouldn't have been if you hadn't portrayed it as normal behavior, but you did. Syaoran constantly rivals in the immaturity scale with Sakura but I constantly thought, 'that's okay, maybe he has a reason' but I still find it unjustified. He was the one who treated Sakura worst, and what miffed me most about it was that she believed she was in the wrong, that it was her fault and not his. Had Sakura been a little bit more mature, she would have ended everything the moment he raged into her house and beat her brother up. Instead she contemplated dying -continuously after that. You don't throw your life away just for something as unimportant as that or the 'triggers' that followed. After that it was just between incredulous and just plain wrong how she felt about him- how she forgives him. And the fact that she constantly thinks her life is crap and wishes her mother to die and calls Touya lucky for having a dead mother- it shows how much more immature than a 14 year old she is.

-alexa1661
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
i loved this story. i cried a lot too. but its still a good story. i think you should make a sequel because theres so much left unsaid like sakura,tomoyo,naoko,and rikas relationship like do they become friends again? and does syoarans mom except sakura and will meiling find happiness? will syoarans mom make him go back to hong kong? and if yelan doesnt except sakura will she set up an omai for syoaran? will yamazaki ever go see his mother and sister? i have so much more to say but pardon my bad writing my eyes are puffy from crying. but i will give you props for keeping everything intresting with all the drama i do hope you consider ther sequel thing though.
sunny chapter 24 . 3/29/2014
He didn't deserve her forgiveness. i loved your Syaoran Li a long time ago but reading this story again, years later, I recognize this as an abusive relationship.
Anony chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Sooooo I just came across this story and haven't been able to stop reading until I got to the last chapter... Or at least what I thought was the last chapter!
I guess since you haven't written in years then this could be a happy ending because he is finally awake! But you knowww, sometimes every blue moon, an author surprises us all and updates one their stories. Two more chapters?!, you're killing me! Hahaha

One of the best stories I've read in this fandom, hands down.
A little dark, has that witty humor, a little romance, and just down to earth.
Loved every bit of it.
I'll probably reread this story again one day and hopefully there will be a new chapter one day!

Thanks again for this wonderful read.
GoogleRocket chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Hi,

Not sure if you still get these. Just wanted to leave a note - I first read this when I was in middle school, and it was amazing back then. Now, almost 10 years later, I'm back here reading it for the 3rd time. It's the only fic I've read so many times. I understand you're probably pretty busy with life, but if you could manage to finish the story off (even if it's a very short ending), I'm sure you would be simultaneously bringing smiles to hundreds of people around the world. Know that your fans haven't given up hope for an update, no matter how much time has passed.

Hope all is well.
NoNameMary chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
You. I hate you. Ok, maybe hate is a little strong but you get it.
I've read this fic over 10 times, and I ALWAYS thought that this chapter was the last one.
I always thought that it was an ok ending, I was expecting more, but at least there're together, I thought it was something you'd understand, that everything worked out for the best, and I never gave it another thought. Until today, when I finished reading this for the n:the time, and I read that it's about 2 chapters left. CAN YOU IMAGINE MY CHOCK?! And I was reallllllly happy. But that didn't last long because then I realized that you've never finished this. One of the best fic's I've ever read, and it's not finished. So that's why I hate you. But I also love you for making this, so pleeaaaaaaase come back and FINISH THIS! Give it a real ending, because it deserves it. It's really a shame for a story this good. So here I am, at the very beginning of 2014, 8 years later (I think) begging you to come back. Pleeeeaaaaase I really really really really really really really really really want to know how it ends, and DONT YOU DARE MAKING HIM DIE!
xing414 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I keep repeating the part where Syaoran is just so weak and Sakura s there ranting how he didnt even ask her side about the rumors! I just love that part forever. Hahaha.
xing414 chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
Uppppdaaate please :)
Anne chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I read it all in two days.
Saying I was completely amazed is an understatement.
I liked the sense of humour, the themes, the way it was written,... Basically everything.
You do have talent.
I am not joking or trying to flatter you.
This is sincerely one of the best fanfiction I have ever read.
This is the kind of story that would attract people. It is the kind of story that could become an awesome movie.
I like your characters. I like the fact they are not plain and boring.
They change and I even started to care truly about them at a certain point.
I noticed you wrote all this years ago.
I probably should not hope in a epilogue even if I wish I could read one.
I just... Want you to know that there are people out there that read and love your stories.
It's been a lot, but we are here.
I came across this story while looking at other stories and I am glad I read yours.
Please. Just consider an epilogue.
Now I feel like Sakura is like a friend and I want her to have a nice life. Okay ... I am weirdXD

I wish that your dreams will come true.
I hope you will keep writing ...and... Who knows... Maybe one day I will find a book of yours at the bookshop and buy it.
I sincerely wish you will be a great author because you have the skill and the potential to be one.

Good luck, author-chan
Annie)
Kitty1231 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hi!
so I wanted to say that that the first time I read this story was when I was in the eight grade, I was like what thirteen or so at that time and honestly I was a bit to immature to understand half the stuff going on in your story mainly the drugs and over dose. despite that I absolutely adored head over heals the chemistry between Li & sakura and all the spice the supporting characters bring.
I'm now entering second year of uni and I honestly don't know why I haven't wrote a review and I guess now is the right time. the point is your story is amazing your plot, discription , characters, drama, realistic and anything that is unrealistic i love. I haven't given up on your story I still hope one day you'll update. I've read your story so many times I've lost count. funny thing is I still cry near the last few chapter.
rambling commimg to an end I want to say update soon pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeee ! but its okay if you don't I have my fairy tale ending all figured out ;)
2,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »