Reviews for Thornberry Visit
Writing4ever4God chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
Hi! I really like this story! I LOVE Eliza as a big sister! I think it's awesome! I can't wait for more! Kassie is my favorite twin so far!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
OOH! Very nice!

UGH! Ashton is such a jerk! Poo Eliza, to be hurt like that!

(However, I was confused when the event actually took place, for I didn't get what exactly happened, HOW she was used. It only became clear when Eliza got back to Debbie.)

Anyway, this is good so far! I'm glad Eliza and Donnie are okay, and Debbie getting so defensive is cool! _

Just as a writing tip, when the speaker changes, a new paragraph begins.

Rock on! Can't wait to see what happens next! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
DarkHououmon chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Yes I have a temper. O_O;

The story's getting a bit better. It probably is better than I think it is, but because it's in script format... ::shrugs::

Hope you write more soon! :) Can't wait. :)
DarkHououmon chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Don't listen to Danielle Phantom/Prettygirl/Gothic..etc etc.. She also changed her name to be "DarkHououmon is a bitch." I'm not! She is! She is trying to throw me out when I didn't do anything wrong! She thinks she's top dog. Well guess what, prettygirl? You're not!

Anyway, now that I got that off my chest... XD Interesting story. I don't like script-format stories that much though. :( But I can't tell ya how to write. :P
please delete this account1111 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
i been hearing alot about prettygirl flaming stories and all and i was wondering if mind if i find this prettygirl i will talk senses into her oh iam gothic97 and i heard prettygirl change her pen name to get a accunt so that she can flame stories that dont allow Anonymous reviewers and watch out she might be any of these names Danny's hottie, Danaille phantom,Brettygirl, or DarkHououmon she might try to impersonate her and any of these writers and maybe cutie4ever but she did get cutie4ever's stories off the fan fiction net remember watch out any of these names if see any of name report them cause she might do really stupid like banned everybody on the fan fiction net
Writing4ever4God chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
Hey there! My name is Sadira. How are you? Good I hope. I Jsut read your story and it was GREAT! I can't wait for more. I LOVE "The Wild Thornberrys"! You had me on the edge of my seat when Eliza fell off that cliff! I was like, "Oh no!"

You're a very good writer!

Sadira
please delete this account1111 chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
who is this bitch prettygirl i been hearing about and i heard she got a new pen name
Anil1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Really good story!
DarkHououmon chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Interesting start. But I am having trouble figuring out the plot of the story. ;; My only suggestion for you is to include a summary, instead of just "Just read!". ;; But, nice start, nonetheless. _