Reviews for Assumption of Risk
Jazi chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
It was quite AU, but I liked it. It was well written.
knbnnate chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Very cool!
Theboss996 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I think that you made Clark mature way to fast because this whole saving people thing hasn't developed into anything serious in the series he is only helping his friends when they're in trouble okay wutever I like it and hope you update soon
mel chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
oh this is good :P I hope you continue this :)
Pinellas62 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Good story. I didn't like parts of his attitude, but it was a good plot line. I did like the agreement Clark and Lex come to very much. Much better than enemies forever.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Whoa...somewhat OOC for Clark, but an interesting idea of what sets the balance between these two.
mel chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
I liked your story, very well written. I specially liked the maturity you set in Clark's behaviour and attitudes. I think its a good ending, but of course, that is what happens with stories and books that are well written, at least I keep craving for more.
Regards,
Mel
lore chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
This is pretty cool. Are you going to leave it at that, or continue? Because it could go either way, but I'd be really interesting in reading a continuation of this.
LaCasta chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Very interesting and fresh look at the possible symbiosis between Clark and Lex, two people with tremendous power but dark sides and capacities.
Vividly written, too. Great work.
A chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
This is a very interesting fic. I think you should continue it. I like the abstract ideas and how you express Clark's inner struggles
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
That was superb. You have to keep writing. I loved it, seriously adored it. Clark on the dark side of life - it's just too much fun. Terrific story. RG.