Reviews for Defense of the Heart
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I used to think love was for idiots. Kinda why i used to think there are more suicides on valentines day.. lol I figured out when you find out bout love think about it when your older.
Nil1875 chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
AW THE CUWTEINES! Hey I made up a word!

I loved it.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
I like it. I just have one question though. Why didn't Aerith just use Curaga? admittedly, I'm no expert, but I've done some research and most sources that I've looked at say that she's experienced in several forms of white magic.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
great fic!
generic soda chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
i've read most of your stories, but i finally got a penname (a while ago) and i decided to review all of them at once! well, i LOVE your stories, they are some of the best ever. well, im not too good at reviews, but i really mean that i love it when i say that. so, im gonna say something like 'i love this story' and also say keep it up forgetting that you finished most of them, so...i just wanted to say that!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
I loved it! Very much so!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
meepit! Ouchie!
KairiLuv chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
So cute. I loved it. I love most of your stories. Keep writing them their awesome!
Alassea2 chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
Everyone must be psychic... yuffie had a dream about the future and So did Squall... KEWL!
LadyArtemis42 chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
NO, thank you for the wonderful story. Sorry, I never reviewd before this.
kerricarri chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
yayness! I've read it all-BESIDES THE 7TH CHAPTER WHICH WAS CUT OFF ;

but please resend it, maybe it'll work or maybe my comp's just messed up I dunno anyway great story but I was a bit lost... what missing chapter 7 and all

ah well
kerricarri chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
umm... I think there's something wrong with chapter 7 cuz it's completly chopped off near the beginning and I can't scroll more farther than an inch so could you submit it in again replacing the current chapter 7? thanks
Squallsgurl chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
I love this story!
Iellix chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I just went back an reread this puppy. Deplora, you have come a long, LONG way in a very short time. Congrats to one amazingly good writer with an amazingly good sense of humor, life, and a certain amount of FLUFF, too. Congrats a thousand, my dear.

-the Great and Powerful Wizard of VL
A-diction chapter 8 . 4/25/2004
very nice. hush liked much.