Reviews for Defense of the Heart
lonerlotti chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I love your story already! I need to read more when I can get back on the computer.
Axa chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
:claps: Yay! That was very good! I t was written quite well too.
Sqully chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
tHAT WAS gREAT!
GO YUFFIE AND LEON!
Awesome Jaymee chapter 8 . 2/26/2004
Nice bravo! I loved it! YAY! SUCH A GREAT STORY!
Awesome Jaymee chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
oh this is good! REALLY GOOD! I WANT TO READ MORE!
Awesome Jaymee chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Yay! It's coming along! I really really like it!
Lina chapter 8 . 1/31/2004
you are an exellent writer! Dont stop wrting squall and yuffie fanfics! im looking forward to see your next masterpiece!
Aj-sama chapter 8 . 1/28/2004
No prob! _~ I love fanfiction like this!
Update soon! _
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 8 . 1/27/2004
*bows*
Oh mighty Deplora, i am not worthy to read your incredible story.*bows again*
Please write more squiffie-ness soon!
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
WOO!
Great story, but I can't read it all now cos my evil brother wants the comp! So i shall come bak 4 the next 3 chapters later.
Keep writing, its great!
Update soon!
Bye-Cha! X
demon dilemma chapter 8 . 1/25/2004
Oh wow... that was awesome! I hadn't read a good kh fic in awhile, so i was like, lets find a squffie! And I saw this, and read it, and now I'm super happy! love your writing, sequel maybe? please? pretty pretty please? ::puppy dog face::
Iellix chapter 8 . 1/25/2004
Aww! Happy endings to all! I love sad stories with happy endings. I dunno why. Which is why I like this one, although it's not really a sad story. Who cares... it's still good! I guess it's my turn to go update my fic, then, huh?
-the Vulpes Lapis
Snowri chapter 8 . 1/25/2004
Aw...so cute. You did a really nice job on this. p Write more like this.
Snowri
Yuffie-Penn chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
Omg, I love that ending! It was just great, and I really liked how you threw that part with Yuffie reading the book and shouting at the character...cause I was doing the exact same thing with her when she decided to run off. _
Great great job! I hope you write more fics!
Yuffie-Penn chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
Man, I am loving this story! And yes, Cloud did sound like a bit of a raving lunatic, but thats why we all love him. *hugs Cloud*
Cloud: Why is there a scary lady hugging me?
Oh hush Cloud.
Can't wait till the next chapter!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »