Reviews for Defense of the Heart
Iellix chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
OOh, man, that can't be good. Is Squall gonna go looking for her or is he just going to be his stupid self and sit there? Anyway, I like this chapter, except that Cloud was being mean to her and humiliating her. That's bad. Anyway, updtate soon and I'll be a happy puppy!
DBH chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
Nothing is ever easy for these two is it?
But it's still fun to read about it :-)
Ellie chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
OOh...Yuffie's plan sounds great! This is gonna be good! Update soon, please!
Aj-sama chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
Heh. . .and a very good plan at that. . .:)
_ I'm a big fan of Yuffie/Leon fics when it's Kingdom Hearts (but for FF7- it's Yuffentine all the way)!
Excellent plot, I hope to see the next update soon!
Iellix chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
Whee! I love you! Wow, this is a GREAT story. Yuffie IS bad. I'm not a good influence on her, now, am I? Anyway... can't wait to see what she has on her evil little mind. But right now I need something for this hellish headache.
P.S: Squffies rock.
Yuffie-Penn chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
Dude, I love this story! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Annjirika chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
I hate this. This is the worst story ever.
...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! See that was...a uh, joke? Dont you get it? hah? haha? *cough* Okay. so. Love this. Its awesome, and even though they're outta character(hey its all good, my characters are always outta character...thats a lot of characters...) it seems to fit em. LOOKIN FORWARD TO MORE!
Snowri chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
I like this. Please update soon. I'd write a longer review but I only have one hand to write with since the other got operated on just an hour ago.p Yuffie and amnesia...I like it.
Iellix chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
PHYSICALLY SHE ISN'T HURT! MENTALLY SHE'S A BLOODY WRECK! But I like. Now Squally-poo can start over from scratch-for better, for worse, or for something in between. Maybe she'll get her memory back but still PLAY amnesia just so he'll be nicer to her... hmm... well, whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be great! I don't even have to tell you to update... because I know you'll update soon.
Iellix chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
...Wow. I love you. You're way quick with chapters! I like, I like, I like! Can't wait to see what's happening next. Squall grew compassion? IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCOLYPSE! EVERYONE TO THE BUNKER!
Snowri chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
Wo0t. Now Leon's feelings the waves of regret, huh? p This is getting better by the chapter. Please update soon!
Rainy Diamond chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Update soon please _!
Snowri chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Nifty! I like it. Squall's acting like an $$. Hehe. Well, anyway - update soon!
Iellix chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
SQUFFIE! Yay! I like this story, and I can't wait to see what happens. Just don't hurt Yuffie TOO badly. Me likes her _~
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3