Reviews for Life and death
Epona1995 chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
I love it so much.(Tears)It was pretty nice story.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 16 . 10/28/2004
GREAT! I really liked it. But no conflict, my hearts desire. Oh well I'm over it.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 11 . 10/28/2004
Groupies, geez I'm glad I am not one, most of the time. Go, go, go.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
Just for fun, I think not. But if it is then tell me. More plot and fast.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 9 . 10/28/2004
SLADE! Is it Slade? Tell me, tell me, tell me, please.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED? IS SHE OKAY? WILL THIER KISS HAUNT THEM? AUGH! STOP DOING THIS!
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
Maybe you could have Jinx and Raven both fall in love with Tomb then he would have to decide, Titans or Hive. MUAHAHAHAHA.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
Didn't know that Tomb would be that friendly with robin, but whatever. Nice story, keep writing
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 5 . 10/28/2004
The lines are all running together, AUGH IT BURNS! Please, double space.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
I still think that was uncharacteristic. Raven can't react like that without blowing something up.
shadowfirethedemonchild chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
I think some of the lines were out of character, but whatever. It's pretty good.
WildSpiritOfDarkness2 chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
aww... at least you didn't do the dialouge like a script, that always makes me associate a story with humor and there wasn't a whole lotta humor in this. yeah, but i really liked it.
noname chapter 16 . 3/24/2004
thats a great story i luv loves stories w/ raven and ? just as long as it isn't w/ bb or cy and this is one of them keep up the great work
scorpionfreak23 chapter 16 . 3/16/2004
that was a good story ima start the sequel right now.
Sheikan-fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
when i finished this story, i was shivering. u tell the story in such detail, itz so beleivable. I too am a goth, and understood this story alot. the bit where it got to when they where finding raven and following the blood, i had to get a glass of water, cuz it woz so beleivable and i thought i woz gonna bi sick. and when it got to the bit where dr light was the culprit, i couldnt help grinning, of all the people hu could be in a frame of mind to kill her, that woz cleva! bye!