Reviews for Fallen Petals of the Rose
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 11 . 8/27/2004
such a cute ending :D
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
is this pre-trfb or is it a post- come back story?

i think spike was a little out of character

i do like the story though
Simplicity 095 chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
Even though, sadly, Spike and Faye didn't get together in the end, I still like what you have here. You did a really nice job. And I loved your ending. Not the The End part, but the "they would all kill each other one day." Very nice job and if you think of a sequel I would love to read it. Keep writing! You are awesome!
BunnyBreath chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
wow i loved this fic. I would love it if you wrote a sequel! Kinda sad that Spike and Faye didn't really get togetheri nthe end though ::sniffle:: I LUV THEM! Wich can only mean 1 thing.. SEQUEL! -BB
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 10 . 8/23/2004
_ great chapter! _ update soon! _ Is he finally caught? ttyl! buh bye!
Simplicity 095 chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Go Faye! Kick Sekart's but. hehe. I love this story. Oh and BTW this is birdychick. Sorry that i haven't updated in the longest time. But I just love this story and what you have got going. Please continue ASAP! .
ni9htdreame12 chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
update soon please.
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
O...very NICE! update soon! ttyl, buh bye!
morgannia chapter 9 . 6/15/2004
oh, but i do love a protective Spike "subconsciously moving in front of Faye." i really like the charaterizations of Faye & Spike, i think you've done an excellent job with them. update soon, k?
Sakura Sango chapter 9 . 6/13/2004
good chappie so far...nah I mean great story so far...please update soon again...
MercilessDeity chapter 9 . 6/13/2004
wo another chappy...but left with a cliffy

:-P tiz k though lol u just have to write more now lol! um ran outa stuff to say lol

good chapter luv the story

Hari

Ps: im not a sophomore no mores either wo for us :-D
Fuji chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
Update, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE?

It's totally wrong to do that kind of cliffhangers! Now I won't get sleep until you update. Awesome fic by the way! I LOVE IT!
SakuraSango chapter 8 . 5/30/2004
too lazy to log in today...

evil cliffie...evil u...update soon...how's faye goin to answer...
Ebony Glare chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
hiya!

this is so weird, i picture sekart as this butt ugly guy and thinking about faye loving him is just wrong. i know that he probly isn't ugly, but whenever i think about when he sexed it up with james/becky,..well.. its creepy. *shiver*

any who aside from that i like the story and [insert encouraging coments here] ... so keep it up!

Ebony
Jenny chapter 8 . 5/23/2004
Hey! I'm so glad that you updated, and the story is so great. But, gah! A cliff hanger! Noo! Why do you torture me? lol. Just kidding. Keep up the great work, and update chica! Love it!