Reviews for The Devil Fruit Made Me Do It!
Solace in the Chaos chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
This is great. XD
Solace in the Chaos chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
zoro...lol
SonofLuffy chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I've been looking for this story for 5 years... the last time I read it... I found it on some other website that you posted it on but I could never found it again. I had it printed out and started typing it up on my 2000 gateway computer so it would be on there... The person who you used to be my friend had it at her house and either lost it or just never gave it back...

I had this much typed and I wanted to find it so I could read it again. :)- "What kind of bar has no beer?"Zoro shouted, slamming his fist down. Nami shut her eyes. It had been a long, stressful day, and right now all she wanted was something to drink and nice warm bed. And for her headache to go away. Damn Zoro throwing a tantrum anyway.

"Nami-san," Sanji said, leaning into her personal space, "are you alright? Would you like to kick his ass for you?"

"I'm fine, Sanji-kun. Leave Zoro alone."

"Ah, so should kick the bartender's ass instead?"

"No, Sanji-kun. Just be quiet, OK?"

"Anything you say, Nami-san!" Sanji left her alone and Nami went back to her thoughts.

After months of travel, the Going Merry was showing sighs of wear:leaks, cracks, peeling paint. Usopp's quick fixes just wouldn't cut it anymore; repairs had to be made. Unfortunately, the towns in this particular area were terrified of pirates. The only one even willing to let them dock was the one on this barren chunk of earth.

That was where Nami's headache began.

Because this island had no natural resourses, arguing with the shipwright over the cost of the repairs had been futile: she'd been forced to pay for the materials addition to the labor, tripling the price. Because the island no fertile land and imported virtually all of its food,shopping for supplies had been almost as frustrating; Sanji insisted that any price was acceptable when it came to food, and Nami had only been able to argue the vendor down to double price. And because it had been quiet a while since the last shipment, some items, such as potatoes and marmalade, simply could not be found. As Zoro discovered, beer was on this paticular list.

Luffy, of course, was eating up the last of their budget right there in the bar, and Zoro was throwing a hissy fit, and Sanji was making a noise trying to shut him up-hadn't she told him to leave Zoro alone and just be quiet?-and Usopp was... well, Usopp wasn't lying or bragging for once, but she had the suspician he just didn't want her to beat him up. She almost wished he would; she could use the outlet.

"Ow! Why the hell did you hit me, you stupid-" Zoro yelled.

"Shut up, cabbage head! You're disturbing Nami-san!" Sanji yelled right back.

"But there's no beer!What kind of bar has no beer?"

Nami stood and slammed her hands on the bar. The two men stopped arguing and looked at her. Usopp cowered. The elderly bartendr peeked his head out from behind the bar, looking just terrified. Luffy continued eating.

"We are leaving," she gritted out. "You'll have to without your beer today. We're going to find a nice, quiet inn, and have a nice quiet dinner-"

"But Nami," Luffy wined, "I'm not done with this dinner yet!" Nami cracked her knuckles. Luffy, oblivious to the warning, stuffed another cutlet into his mouth and chewed happily. She prepared to slide off her stool and let him have it when the bartander spoke.
Shadowed era chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Lao so dang funny. Love it
pyr0technic chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
that made me laugh. extremely hard. xD
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh yes, I'm quite fond of bananas, actually XD
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
YES! I FOUND IT ONCE AGAIN! The first time I read this story was like 3 years ago and I think it was on or something like that. Some site that had the word fire in it. The background was like black and the words were white on the website that I had read this story on. I've been looking for this story for awhile now, so, I am happy to have found it on fanfiction. I love this story. It's so awesome and funny. lol :):):):):)
Krentenbol chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
That was seriously the most DISGUSTING fanficd I've ever read!

But I loved so much! :D

In all it's eww and yuk-ness, it was downright hilarious.

I mean, Zoro, the dark and brooding boy with suicidal tendencies? Luffy the cute little boy that hugs all the time?

And most of all: Usopp the pimp.

You've officially made my day with this fic.

And now I will try to get those...bad images out of my mind.
Bara-Minamino chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
I laughed all the way through chapter 3, 4, and 5. Zoro tried to kill himself, thats priceless.
Bara-Minamino chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
This was probably written before this information was released in the manga, but people with a devil fruit ability can't eat another devil fruit. I'm pretty sure it kills them. Also, there is only one of every devil fruit, so... Other than that, its a good story so far.
yume76 chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
THIS IS ONE HELL OF A CRAZY STORY! and i LOVED every word of it. lol. it is totally hilarious. kudos to you. :-D
Vampiric chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
wow that was a really creative story.
beanielova chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
-hi fives you-

i was lolling all the way home. nicely done...
Shimo Ino chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
Oh my god! Ussop was a PIMP! That is awesome! And Luffy was so innocent! I loved it!
Jovial Reader chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Oh, what a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading this!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »