Reviews for A Chance Madness
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Good ending, fits well with the show...though I wish there was a Simon and Kaylee scene
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Cool idea with the singing, makes sense and fits with River too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Like the medical stuff here, nice attention to details!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Suspenseful start
Firefly-gal chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Amazing story!
TheLadyW chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Very well done. I could almost see this as an episode in my head.

Thank you for sharing it.
Ella Greggs chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Neat little story. I think you got Mal, Simon and River's voices just right. I like the fact that the illness causes the most aggressive woman on the ship to become passive, the most cheerful woman to become suicidal, and the most nurturing woman to become homicidal. Gosh! I wish that show had more actual episodes! I could so see this being one of them.
magdilen chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
That was a fun read.
MAndrews chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Very well written and a great plot. All the characters were done well, and i loved the ending. Thanks for writing it!
Tari Roo chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Oh this fic definitely deserves a few more reviews - Shiny! Just shiny!

Loved the mystery and plot line - all very well developed and delightful.

Very very enjoyable.
kidkarmina chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
This is really good. Once I started reading it, I could not stopped. Good thing I had time or it would not have been good (for me). Everything felt like I was watching the whole thing instead of reading it. It was so descriptive that I literally had forgotten that I was reading...great stuff. Thanks. Keep writing!
Shadowkati chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*sigh* I accidentally hit the submit button before I could add my one tiny suggestion. I was thinking that maybe you would consider a greater economy of words with Kaylee's distress. As well-written as that passage where she is being run down by her depressing thoughts is, a less coherent and explicit approach might make it punchier and her misery might come across more strongly. But as said, absolutely beauticious story.
Shadowkati chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I've been sneakily reading your stories while at work, using that rather handy alt-tab function to switch windows at a moment's notice so that it looks like I'm working. I got so engrossed in this one though that I almost missed my cue a good few times. I really couldn't stop reading and each end of chapter made me keep going for more.

I love the little notes of symptoms they were showing. Took me right back to the lecture theatre when I was doing my Psych degree. Very authentic.

As always, River was perfect and in general characterisation was lovely. I especially liked the little Book moments. Very Book-ish (for want of better description). I wanted to cry for Kaylee - for her to be so unhappy, made me ache and Inara's wordless violence was an amazing scene.

Fantastico :D
Jaclyn chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
*smiles* Very interesting fic! Loved how everything tied together with the symptoms and the everything. And River! Love River. Also loved these lines:
“The important part I think you need to remember,
bunny angel chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
EXCELLENT! best in-character river i've ever read! characters also in-character! story is intriguing! write a sequel! continuation! something!