Reviews for A Chance Madness
TheLadyW chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Very well done. I could almost see this as an episode in my head.

Thank you for sharing it.
Ella Greggs chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Neat little story. I think you got Mal, Simon and River's voices just right. I like the fact that the illness causes the most aggressive woman on the ship to become passive, the most cheerful woman to become suicidal, and the most nurturing woman to become homicidal. Gosh! I wish that show had more actual episodes! I could so see this being one of them.
magdilen chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
That was a fun read.
MAndrews chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Very well written and a great plot. All the characters were done well, and i loved the ending. Thanks for writing it!
Tari Roo chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Oh this fic definitely deserves a few more reviews - Shiny! Just shiny!

Loved the mystery and plot line - all very well developed and delightful.

Very very enjoyable.
kidkarmina chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
This is really good. Once I started reading it, I could not stopped. Good thing I had time or it would not have been good (for me). Everything felt like I was watching the whole thing instead of reading it. It was so descriptive that I literally had forgotten that I was reading...great stuff. Thanks. Keep writing!
Shadowkati chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*sigh* I accidentally hit the submit button before I could add my one tiny suggestion. I was thinking that maybe you would consider a greater economy of words with Kaylee's distress. As well-written as that passage where she is being run down by her depressing thoughts is, a less coherent and explicit approach might make it punchier and her misery might come across more strongly. But as said, absolutely beauticious story.
Shadowkati chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I've been sneakily reading your stories while at work, using that rather handy alt-tab function to switch windows at a moment's notice so that it looks like I'm working. I got so engrossed in this one though that I almost missed my cue a good few times. I really couldn't stop reading and each end of chapter made me keep going for more.

I love the little notes of symptoms they were showing. Took me right back to the lecture theatre when I was doing my Psych degree. Very authentic.

As always, River was perfect and in general characterisation was lovely. I especially liked the little Book moments. Very Book-ish (for want of better description). I wanted to cry for Kaylee - for her to be so unhappy, made me ache and Inara's wordless violence was an amazing scene.

Fantastico :D
Jaclyn chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
*smiles* Very interesting fic! Loved how everything tied together with the symptoms and the everything. And River! Love River. Also loved these lines:
“The important part I think you need to remember,
bunny angel chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
EXCELLENT! best in-character river i've ever read! characters also in-character! story is intriguing! write a sequel! continuation! something!
Elf Of Avalon chapter 4 . 1/29/2004
Update, m'lovely! Update NOW! c'mon!
very very very good!
Rincewind2 chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
Another good story. You're just pumping them out. The interactions between Wash/Zoe, Mal/Kaylee, and Simon/River were very true to character.
Next time I'd like to see interactions between characters that weren't shown much in the series.
Keep 'em coming.
EloraCooper4 chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Very nice! You really put great emotion into the characters. I also liked the descriptions of Kaylee's depression and Zoe's brain issues. Did you make all that stuff up? Either way you sold all of the medical stuff I completley got it. Thanx for the good fic!
joe chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Very good, the characters ring true, the story is interesting, i like the way you show how the girls react in different ways befitting their personality, and tie it in to River's situation, who by the way is very well done.