Reviews for A Toast to Pandora
thorteso chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
Couldn't stop reading this one!

First Sam and Dawn, awesome tie in to a show I never thought would be linked to West Wing! This fun couple helped with some of the other drama going on, so glad that Sam got both the office and the girl in this one!

And Josh and Donna. I love how you used the first person to show us their thoughts. Funny and realistic, these side notes helped a lot in understanding what was going on. Donna and hr crazy plan backfiring and Josh being a mess has never been more fun.

Thanks also for adding an epilogue, I always want to see the 15 years later :)

Great story, just sorry I haven't read it before now!
Minka Moon chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Oh, dear god. That bit at chapter one was just amazing. Marry me; we can run of to Hawaii, get married and have thousands of plot bunnies together. (With complimentary fruity drinks, of course! Umbrellas included.)
Baylink chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ok, this has potential.

Bunch of copyedits that almost put me off ("speak my piece" was the most jarring one), and the characterizations of Josh and Amy are a little weak, but Donna is bang on, and the "cats" and 'pirate' bits were classic. :-)
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 31 . 1/24/2009
i really loved this story and i respect the way you wrote it and the fact you didn't make the situation something it could never be.

MclovinMcDreamy chapter 24 . 1/24/2009
Hi! I just wanted to say I'm reading your story and love it.. but at the top of this capter [23] you have "Obama rocks!" and I think that's pretty dang cool seeing as it was close to five years ago before we got the new president.

Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 31 . 11/23/2006
Wow. That was really well written, with an imaginative plot. You know, in lots of fics, Josh gets Donna pregnant, she immediately tells him the news, and he takes it great and they live happily ever after, but bringing Jealous!Josh in and keeping the father's identity a secret from him was a great twist.

I have to say, the most memorable lines of this story were when Donna is waiting for the results and gets that call from the newspaper instead, and her reaction to that was just priceless. Also loved, "What if our kid turns out to be possessed?", "I'm having my epiphany moment!".

Their bickering over who loves who more was priceless and so in-character. And Josh proposing while she gave birth, nice move there, Josh D

So, awesome story, I adored it.

Thanks so much for writing this amazing piece.

Runa
JennCorinthos chapter 31 . 10/12/2005
This story was amazing, you made me laugh, cry and anticipate things to come. You did a really great job I can not wait to read more of your J/D stories.

JENNIFER
binki678 chapter 31 . 8/8/2005
Great story! Loved the plot! Great job staying true to the characters! My only complaint was there seemed to be a lot of typos. I would suggest not relying on your spell check! This isnt a flame, just a suggestion. Great story! I enjoyed it!
eccentric chapter 31 . 3/29/2005
Cute :)

I really enjoyed this story. I look forward to reading more from you! Ttyl :)
che chapter 31 . 3/27/2005
I've been reading this story from the start and all I can say is great job. This is a wonderful piece. thank you!
kiefer4ever chapter 31 . 3/26/2005
great epilogue...can't wait for another story
WhiteCamellia chapter 31 . 3/22/2005
Ohh! This has been such a great story! Definatly one of my favorites! I really hope you write again! Great job! You did an amazing job! Wonderful!

Ryanne
snowbear96 chapter 31 . 3/22/2005
Not the epilogue I was expecting but I love it all the same!

Wonderful :-)
kursk chapter 31 . 3/21/2005
Great epilogue, it was really realistic and well written. I hope that you will write a new fic soon, maybe a future fic dealing with Josh and Donna kids.

Write more soon.
Holly4 chapter 31 . 3/21/2005
I really don't know what to say, only that I'm astonished it's actually over. I've so enjoyed reading/betaing/plotting this story with you. You created a wonderful little subworld here in Bartlet's America, and I am eager to see what else you will do solo. Neither one of us, honestly, ever expected it to become such a saga. You made this your own, dahlink. I am so proud of you and this fic.

(PS. Sam and Willow 4evah!)

(PPS. MORE DISCO NOW!)